Green Man 2024

bexj

6 minutes ago, Jetshymotion said:

If you get the timed out thing after approving payment details then just hit 'back'. Took me back to card entry (without re-queuing), and worked the second time!

^ This.

I still got the timed out after my second attempt but got through third time. Screen still says processing payment but had the confirmation email.

1 minute ago, caleb said:

those who have got through, did you rapidly refresh or hold for the automatic refresh?

I had a tab auto refreshing every 1 second, another tab just letting the 30 second countdown timer run down and then I was manually refreshing on my phone.

It was the tab with the standard 30 second countdown timer that I got through with.

15 minutes ago, bandsrcool said:

I also got confirmation email from ticketline and green man - payment processing on bank app and processing payment stage still apparently loading so I would assume because of the green man confirmation email then am through despite the loading page saying it's still trying to figure it out!

I had the same. Looking at GM responses on social, confirmation email means you're all good.

Yeah, I got through on auto-refresh: one device, one tab / window. Open since about 9.58. Based on absolutely no real evidence whatsoever, I get the impression that it is just going through very, very slowly. And most of the horror stories have happy endings, which suggests a kind of rickety reliability!

1 minute ago, Jetshymotion said:

Yeah, I got through on auto-refresh: one device, one tab / window. Open since about 9.58. Based on absolutely no real evidence whatsoever, I get the impression that it is just going through very, very slowly. And most of the horror stories have happy endings, which suggests a kind of rickety reliability!

Yeah my ticket numbers would back that up.

34 minutes ago, Jetshymotion said:

If you get the timed out thing after approving payment details then just hit 'back'. Took me back to card entry (without re-queuing), and worked the second time!

Wish I'd realised that before I went back to the ticket selection page and started again. Accidentally bought double the amount I meant to.

Oops.

Got onto the main page at about 10:30, got the 'oops' message at the payment page.

Clicked 'back', tried again - hanging on 'payment processing' page at least 15 mins, no confirmation page, but confirmation email has come through. 2x pending payments on card.

Keep trying & good luck - our Settlers tickets are number 640 at 11:05.