Glastonbury Oct/Nov ticket day anxiety levels

Crazyfool01

Glastonbury Oct/ Nov ticket day anxiety levels   

271 members have voted

1. 1. Rate those anxiety levels ........

• Not bothered what will be will be
    • Starting to think about it on occasion
    • I think about it most days
    • I think about it every day
    • panic
    • full on panic and sleepless nights

Comments suggest the Wednesday tickets are in demand, maybe Ill have a better change hitting the right hand side of the screen and going for Thursday from the start. I'm afraid that if I wait till Wednesday is sold out, my chances of getting a Thursday will be massively reduced.

Nerves!

2 minutes ago, 2019 said:

Comments suggest the Wednesday tickets are in demand, maybe Ill have a better change hitting the right hand side of the screen and going for Thursday from the start. I'm afraid that if I wait till Wednesday is sold out, my chances of getting a Thursday will be massively reduced.

Nerves!

In the resale last year I was trying for Wednesday but by the time I got in it had all sold out. I came out went back in for Thursday and got straight in and got them. Do with that information what you like 😂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 2019 said:

Nerves!

Can you recruit friends/family helpers and split them up onto weds and Thurs?

Getting really nervous now and with the headline rumours in full flow that's adding more fuel to the fire.

I'm guessing as with most people most of June is wasting planning for Glastonbury and on this website whilst work should be getting done. I think I will miss all that just as much as missing the festival itself. I will also have to hard job of telling the kids we won't be going to Glastonbury next year which will devastate them. They ask me most weekends can we go to Glastonbury next week. They haven't figured out its only a once a year thing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah will tether to mobile if worst comes to pay or go to either of my friends houses 

Do mobile phone masts have battery backups these days?

Hi guys.

me and herself are looking to try in coach sale and general sale if anyone is interested in bringing a group up to 4 or 6.

We are thinking bath, Bristol,Birmingham or London for coach sale as we'll be coming from Ireland and will have to factor in flights but open to other options.

Then again on Sunday of we don't get anything tomorrow.

Give us a shout if interested and can sort registration info. Have ours on excel 

👍

5 hours ago, stuie said:

Can you recruit friends/family helpers and split them up onto weds and Thurs?

I was thinking along the same lines. I could get a couple of the group to hit the Thursday button, and the rest try for Wednesday. This year was my first time going on Wednesday, and I loved it.

Hoping to get to Glastonbury first time this year, first time it’s not overlapped with sons birthday and wife is 40 next year so the stars have aligned!! 

Would be travelling down from glasgow/Edinburgh.  Anyone know what the coach/ticket deals are like in terms of days/time they leave?  Or how much of a pain in the arse is to get down to Glastonbury by other public transport from up north? Desperate for a ticket so trying for coach deal first else will try again for ticket only and worry about logistics after 

cheers!

13 minutes ago, Cw91 said:

Another quick one for anyone thats been successful.

Is the eircode (irish postcode)space sensitive for the space after the 1st 3 num/letters

I’m pretty certain the web form will remove any spaces from whatever you put in. Which is a long winded way of saying it won’t care either way.

5 minutes ago, t0paz said:

I’m pretty certain the web form will remove any spaces from whatever you put in. Which is a long winded way of saying it won’t care either way.

Just got the following back from Glastonbury email.

Thank you for your enquiry. Registration is currently closed for the November ticket sale period, which means it isn’t possible to edit an existing registration. During the ticket sales, you would need to input the registered postcode exactly as it shows up in the email via the form here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

worrying now

35 minutes ago, Cw91 said:

Just got the following back from Glastonbury email.

Thank you for your enquiry. Registration is currently closed for the November ticket sale period, which means it isn’t possible to edit an existing registration. During the ticket sales, you would need to input the registered postcode exactly as it shows up in the email via the form here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

worrying now

I'm pretty sure that's just referring to how the lookup works when you enter your details. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) but the website will be coded to retrieve like for like details i.e. if you have your details on the system as 'SW1A 1AA' or '1234567' or 'A1 1AAAA' then you must enter it in the field exactly as it appears on that email that you have received from Glastonbury. It is simply trying to find and match a value.

18 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

What is the percentage split for Weds/Thurs coaches, does anyone know? 

Nobody knows, but folks who comment and visit here would mostly favour Weds to maximise their fun, so some believe Thursday less likely to sell out first.  Ideally have people trying for both. 

2 hours ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Hoping to get to Glastonbury first time this year, first time it’s not overlapped with sons birthday and wife is 40 next year so the stars have aligned!! 

Would be travelling down from glasgow/Edinburgh.  Anyone know what the coach/ticket deals are like in terms of days/time they leave?  Or how much of a pain in the arse is to get down to Glastonbury by other public transport from up north? Desperate for a ticket so trying for coach deal first else will try again for ticket only and worry about logistics after 

cheers!

There was a thread on here somewhere with coach times from various cities but from what I can remember, the Scotland coaches left before midnight on the Tuesday night.

1 hour ago, Cw91 said:

Another quick one for anyone thats been successful.

Is the eircode (irish postcode)space sensitive for the space after the 1st 3 num/letters

I'm certain that it has never mattered before if you included a space or not. So unless something has changed, take your pick.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There was a thread on here somewhere with coach times from various cities but from what I can remember, the Scotland coaches left before midnight on the Tuesday night.

I'm certain that it has never mattered before if you included a space or not. So unless something has changed, take your pick.

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Good stuff. Cheers everyone