1 hour ago, Gossard said:

What about The Offspring? You guys think they'll be at RW or Pukkelpop? ...or maybe Graspop?

I bet they're booked for Pukkelpop. They've got European dates in August and it just seems like one of those names they'd announce sooner for Werchter. Looking at the confirmed and leaked Graspop line-ups, doesn't seem probable either. Could be wrong though of course.

Sad news about RATM indeed but not shocking. It was always a possibility. A good reminder that we shouldn't be taking things for granted as we don't know when the last time we watch a favourite band is going to be - especially the ones that have been around for a while.

It's one of the reasons why I don't go to festivals with a bucket list and I don't mind having bands that I love (and only those, as subjective as this can be) on repeat. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 3:07 PM, 19liam75 said:

Happy new year all. Have just bought tickets to RW for the first time and cannot wait. 
Can anyone please tell me when do the car parking tickets usually go on sale? 
When are we expecting new names?

Had a good look around and can't find any start date for the sale of the parking tickets, you may just have to sign up to the messages/ Twitter/ insta. They seem to have sold them right up to the end of June last year. If you get a give resort package you get one included with that.

New names probably before the end of the month. I believe they announced a full line up by March 3rd last year.

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2024 at 8:16 AM, dude111 said:

pj just woke up..

a new show at the states in may

There's a list claiming to have their leaked tour dates elsewhere and they are so far 3/3 with calling Bottlerock, Mad Cool and NOS Alive. Werchter is not on it.

So... maybe not get carried away with thinking Pearl Jam are coming to this just yet.