What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

1) Booked the time off at work. 

2) Starting the search for some new boots as my old ones have finally  given up the ghost - thus allowing plenty of time to get a comfy pair and break them in well.

3) Trying to get a bit fitter.

4) Praying to the ticket gods that I actually get past the payment verification screen this year.

ordered the cover for the new pyramid stage hat ... finished setting up the new laptop ready for ticket day ... screen is going on my old one .... but I think I'm going to keep it till after ticket day ....as it was my mostly lucky laptop then put it on eBay 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

ordered the cover for the new pyramid stage hat ... finished setting up the new laptop ready for ticket day ... screen is going on my old one .... but I think I'm going to keep it till after ticket day ....as it was my mostly lucky laptop then put it on eBay 

I presume that you are going to tell any would be purchaser that the screen is f**ked?

On 7/5/2023 at 4:00 PM, paulshane said:

Started worrying I won't get a ticket / will get a ticket but won't get a camper pass.

Also idly looking into volunteering, but it seems volunter spots that let you take your caravan / camper are super rare - I'm too old to camp in a tent 😕

Oxfam let you bring a caravan/campervan 😊

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

That is superb, best yet.

I'd wear it, which is a massive compliment.

Keep The Streets stuff

Thanks skip … if they are on pyramid I’ll probably keep it … I’ve got another one to make for next year anyway so I’m going to be busy doing that 

On 7/5/2023 at 4:00 PM, paulshane said:

Started worrying I won't get a ticket / will get a ticket but won't get a camper pass.

Also idly looking into volunteering, but it seems volunter spots that let you take your caravan / camper are super rare - I'm too old to camp in a tent 😕

Festaff also allow camper’s at glasto, but not most other festivals. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 8:41 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

Added a smoke machine … new green led stripping and some streets stuff which may or may not get removed and a Vauxhall nova 

IMG_6907.mov

That link doesn't work for me. Not its content, but the actual link! This is highly likely to be something at this end which isn't right - and I include the person tapping on the keyboard right now! Just thought I'd mention it in case it was more common than just being confined to me.