2024 Stage Predictions

Pretty sure that anything Zoe Ball says on the subject this far out is going to be more of an educated guess (just like most people on here would guess at mid-late March) rather than having been given a heads up.

Yeah but in fairness I’m pretty sure we’ve had the headliners announced by now for at least the last 10 years no? 

I can’t remember such a news poor run up since the ticket sale? Or is that just me? 

Saying that I can still remember turning up and not having a clue who was playing 😂

17 minutes ago, Franky said:

Yeah but in fairness I’m pretty sure we’ve had the headliners announced by now for at least the last 10 years no? 

I can’t remember such a news poor run up since the ticket sale? Or is that just me? 

Saying that I can still remember turning up and not having a clue who was playing 😂

We've usually had one by now, but it's hardly a tragedy to be in early Jan and nothing formally announced yet.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

We've usually had one by now, but it's hardly a tragedy to be in early Jan and nothing formally announced yet.

Oh no I agree, and tbh I would prefer it if you still didn’t have a clue until you arrived. 

but it’s just odd …..

3 hours ago, incident said:

Pretty sure that anything Zoe Ball says on the subject this far out is going to be more of an educated guess (just like most people on here would guess at mid-late March) rather than having been given a heads up.

I'm not sure... her and Emily have known each other for years.  Zoe definitely has Emily's mobile number so she may have dropped her a whatsapp to ask! 

4 hours ago, stuie said:

I'm not sure... her and Emily have known each other for years.  Zoe definitely has Emily's mobile number so she may have dropped her a whatsapp to ask! 

Have I ever told the "where's Zoe" story (think I have).

Anyway she was face down in the mud under the land rover, very drunk.

4 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Have I ever told the "where's Zoe" story (think I have).

Anyway she was face down in the mud under the land rover, very drunk.

She does like a party! Fair play. 

Right f**k it, I’ve not really got the time or patience for this one but you can have 1 lineup for the Pyramid. Choose your own day 

Pyramid: The KLF, Jean-Michel Jarre, Mike Oldfield, Enigma, Garbage, Republica, Wolf Alice 

I would consider moving the opening slot to around 6pm and finishing around 0500 🤷‍♂️ just saying. 

enjoy. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Franky said:

Right f**k it, I’ve not really got the time or patience for this one but you can have 1 lineup for the Pyramid. Choose your own day 

Pyramid: The KLF, Jean-Michel Jarre, Mike Oldfield, Enigma, Garbage, Republica, Wolf Alice 

I would consider moving the opening slot to around 6pm and finishing around 0500 🤷‍♂️ just saying. 

enjoy. 

New thread worthy this one, Fun Time Franky. But here goes: Only with acts with potential to play (some unrealistic, but are around). Friday - 11am - 11pm, from headliner to opener.

Depeche Mode

Pulp

Little Simz

Run The Jewels

Alice Glass

The Coral

Fatboy Slim

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

So, if the rumours circulating are correct, we could be looking at something like:

Friday

Pyramid

Stevie Wonder

Olivia Rodrigo

Other

Chemical Brothers

Saturday

Pyramid

Dua Lipa

Pulp

Other

Bring Me The Horizon 

Sunday

Pyramid 

Coldplay

Dave

Other

The National 

Dave and O-Rod won't sub and p sure BMTH are busy Friday and Saturday.

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

So, if the rumours circulating are correct, we could be looking at something like:

Friday

Pyramid

Stevie Wonder

Olivia Rodrigo

Other

Chemical Brothers

Saturday

Pyramid

Dua Lipa

Pulp

Other

Bring Me The Horizon 

Sunday

Pyramid 

Coldplay

Dave

Other

The National 

Subs seem far too strong. Also, BMTH can only do Sunday so either Other sub or nothing for them. Maybe Yungblud for the Saturday? Think he’s big enough but not sure if he’s right for it.