Free Blur Tickets for NHS Staff

Gnomicide

I got one for myself thanks OP

dont know how people got 4 - I was struggling to get 2 in the bag the entire time. Kept coming up with error messages even using best seats. Switched to 1 for me myself and I and got straight in.

not gonna complain though I’m seeing Blur for zero pounds and zero pence!

all gone now.

thanks again!

Edited by mungo57

I saw Blur in Dublin on saturday, they are on top form at the moment (saw them at Hyde Park in 09 and 15). Phil Daniels did his best rendition of Parklife since the 2009 reunions, the band sound as tight as ever and the new songs stand up well (Narcissist, Russian Strings, St Charles Square). Difference from the prior sets is that they have taken the string section away, which was a shame for The Universal, otherwise you will have a great time. 

Yep, I got an email saying this;

We thank you for your patience whilst we resolve the issue of our link having been shared and the allocation redeemed in full.

We have been assured that all Tickets for Good members who purchased vouchers will be able to redeem their tickets.

We are working with the organisers to provide a more secure link and will be in touch to confirm this shortly.

We are incredibly thankful to all the members who advised the team when they saw our link had been shared.

We really appreciate the vigilance shown by our members, and request that you alert us if you see a Tickets for Good offer shared in future.

We have been able to resolve this issue as we were able to act so swiftly and we would hate for such opportunities to be restricted in future.

1 hour ago, Barry Fish said:

I have been attempting to return the tickets I got for this but ticketmaster being what it is its very difficult to speak to an actual human.

I had the same issue. I'm just going to leave it and see if they cancel my tickets or not. If they don't I'll go and will make some kind of donation, I feel bad, genuinely didn't see that the tickets were for NHS. Just saw Tickets for Good and didn't know what it was. Thought it was some kind of seatfilling opportunity.

• Upvote 1

I just bought two tickets through Twickets and annoying they turned out they were tickets for good tickets that somebody was reselling. My partner works for the NHS but can't make it. Never had to show any NHS badge before but given all the tickets that have made there way into non-NHS working hands I wonder if they will?