The Levels

Skip997

Not seen it, but I really liked the Lonely Hearts Club stage last year. The line up for it this year is better. Levels line up is also fantastic. It seems they're slowly doing what we've all been asking, making Silver Hayes into a real alternative to the South East. 

13 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

The staging is amazing? Really excited for a decent stage in SH. I miss the Blues stage.

Yea the staging is incredible. No spoilers. 

ME just passed me in a car as a passenger 

12 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

If we don't mind spoilers, can we get pics in a separate thread with the word SPOILERS in the title? 😉

I agree, can those who want have pictures please? With the new path layout, the first time I’ll see it I will be walking past carrying all my stuff from gate A sweating bollocks and knackered so won’t be in the best mindset to take it all in and appreciate it!

Edited by tigger123

Just now, tigger123 said:

I agree, can those who want have pictures please? With the new path layout, the first time I’ll see it I will be carrying all my stuff from gate A sweating bollocks and knackered so won’t be in the best mindset to take it all in appreciate it!

Tbf, it prob won't look the shiz until it's night time anyway with all the lights, lasers, flamethrowers, dancers, etc etc, whatever they've got planned.

19 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

I agree, can those who want have pictures please? With the new path layout, the first time I’ll see it I will be walking past carrying all my stuff from gate A sweating bollocks and knackered so won’t be in the best mindset to take it all in and appreciate it!

Tough one … you sign up to a social media policy as part of induction . And it’s all pretty obvious at gate A 

As someone who didn't bag a ticket this year, I would love some non-spolier photos to take me back there atmthemmoment. Not bothered about seeing anything new/secret yet, just anything showing how the fields metamorphosis into party central in a few days. Photos of fields, bins, tents, pathways,sunsets, anything would be lovely!

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

Absolutely amazing 

f**k me, for you to be saying something at the festival is amazing means it must be absolutely off the charts 😂

Exciting to hear. That whole area has been overdue a revamp, so for that and Lonely Hearts to be the flagship stages feels a massive step forwards

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping Nia books this absolute banger during her set. Jorja and Nia look live they're having a blast here, love the energy.

Nia is around my age and seeing her crowd at Love Saves the Day, I was thinking about how her music is so appealing to people like me who grew up hearing 90s dnb and jungle through music channels, and through video games like Wipeout for the first time. We were born towards the end of the 90s so obviously missed rave culture the first time round. She also grew up not filtering by genre like I'm sure a lot of people did, so hip hop, reggae, uk garage and indie music influence what she des. She filters these reference through a really acessible and fresh sound so it's no surprise she's getting massive.

On 6/17/2023 at 5:47 PM, tigger123 said:

I agree, can those who want have pictures please? With the new path layout, the first time I’ll see it I will be walking past carrying all my stuff from gate A sweating bollocks and knackered so won’t be in the best mindset to take it all in and appreciate it

On 6/17/2023 at 5:13 PM, Dave_c said:

Come on then, give us a spoiler.

Spoiler warning

Image: The Levels (under construction)

• Upvote 3