Sunday Sub

nikkic

11 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

You'd be asleep by 10.30

Plenty of blankets around though

I don't mind a bit of an Oasis singalong, it's not my first choice mind you as a sub, but I'd prefer that to whatever genre of music LNX is.

If I had a choice for a sub for Elton it'd prob be Jamiroquai or something like Tribe Called Quest. Was gutted to miss the latter when they pulled out in 2017 (I think that was the year)

Very sad to be missing TWOD but it's Thundercat for us.

We'll probably make our way to Elton after that but happy to get whatever spot we get. We watched Paul from the back last year and had a blast. 

Potential advice for those watching TWOD though, if you watch from the left side they may open up the shortcut between Other and Pyramid after they're done for a very easy transition. For some reason they did that after St Vincent last year and we got to Billie Eilish in about 5 minutes.

• Upvote 2

Sunday:

Holy Youth Movement > The Hu > Bootleg Beatles or K Klass >

Go to my tent. Pick up supplies. (We camp in between the Pyramid & Woodsies) >

Elton (If Im in a bad spot, Im legging it to QOTSA - but I want to watch Elton)

i think that's the plan.

Means that we will attack the Pyramid from the quieter side.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

23 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

sh*t imo.. Why he's below Elton f**k knows.. Plus it doesn't go.. Cat,, blondie,, rap crap,, Eton 

Now if they had put TWOD after blondie.. Now that would have been nice 

Glad to see I'm still getting old lol

Still I don't know why they have this rapper sh*t in between the others.. Just doesn't flo music wise lol

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Glad to see I'm still getting old lol

Still I don't know why they have this rapper sh*t in between the others.. Just doesn't flo music wise lol

No issues with a rapper. Just get someone I like...

Run the Jewels, Snoop, Ice Cube. But Im nearly 40.

I wish Lizzo was on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 1986 said:

Very sad to be missing TWOD but it's Thundercat for us.

We'll probably make our way to Elton after that but happy to get whatever spot we get. We watched Paul from the back last year and had a blast. 

Potential advice for those watching TWOD though, if you watch from the left side they may open up the shortcut between Other and Pyramid after they're done for a very easy transition. For some reason they did that after St Vincent last year and we got to Billie Eilish in about 5 minutes.

I think that was probably because the Billie field was sparse. Think they'll be actively avoiding a dangerous rush to Elton.

5 hours ago, nikkic said:

Been watching some of LNX’s live stuff today. 

Still not 100% my bag, but could be a decent show. 

Might watch from afar, nip off for the loo 5 mins before he finishes then manoeuvre forward for Reg. 

Def think LNX will be going all out to sub EJ. It's quite an honour.

8 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Was really hoping we'd of had one of them. If RTJ were headlining WH or something tho that would have presented some big clash decisions! 

7 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Totally agree.. Some one that flows..... Keeps your energy up in anticipation of the headline spot.. Just my opinion but this rap crap doesn't do it.. Imo.. But looks like we'll be there cis trying to get frow TWOD will just be a nightmare.. 

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Totally agree.. Some one that flows..... Keeps your energy up in anticipation of the headline spot.. Just my opinion but this rap crap doesn't do it.. Imo.. But looks like we'll be there cis trying to get frow TWOD will just be a nightmare.. 

My schedule has TWOD as well, but might change the plan to make it Alison Goldfrapp -a pint in Tolpuddle or Mandela - a curry from the Peckish Peacock - Elton. A leisurely 1 hour 45 minutes between sets, and a welcome rest come Sunday night.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I would rather Lizzo but not huge on her. LNX though was the easily sub booking for to avoid. I actually don't think I'm watching any of the subs.

15 hours ago, Skip997 said:

The Pyramid line up rarely "goes"

Exactly. Which is why people who hang out there all day need their heads checked. Must actually be fans of things that are pyramid shaped rather than anything else. 

22 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I don't know if I could watch more than ten minutes of Lil Nas X after checking out his show. It's like 50% playback, 30% twerking 20% costume changes.

What an utter pile of over produced shite.  Obviously miming in lots of it.  All style/zero substance.  Not sure I could watch a full set full of this w*nk.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

What an utter pile of over produced shite.  Obviously miming in lots of it.  All style/zero substance.  Not sure I could watch a full set full of this w*nk.

And I'm getting down votes lol