Elton’s guest list…

Welshinexile

7 hours ago, Suprefan said:

You mean the guy who at barely 20 years old  has a song that has 700 million spotify streams? Yeah, total waste to showcase young talent. Maybe go listen to his other songs and see if you like him or not. That was the point of even putting him on that stage. Just wait til Stephen Sanchez is at glasto next year and youre like "oh, buzzing so brilliant".

? Idgaf how many Spotify streams he has. Wouldn’t have minded if they’d done an Elton song, but doing the guy’s own song just stuck out like a sore thumb when the rest of the setlist was wall to wall bangers. 

1 hour ago, Upside down frowner said:

Also in the Daily Telegraph .....

TELEMMGLPICT000340578897_16877188969170_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mttJ said:

Shame that Taron Egerton didn’t come up, seeing as he was already there.

Would’ve been a great one.

Probably a good thing given I was sent multiple photos of him at the bar all afternoon. Don't think we needed him slurring his way through Saturday Night's Alright.

56 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Probably a good thing given I was sent multiple photos of him at the bar all afternoon. Don't think we needed him slurring his way through Saturday Night's Alright.

Haha fair enough! Thought it would’ve been a fun cameo but makes sense in that regard.

On 6/26/2023 at 3:17 AM, Suprefan said:

You mean the guy who at barely 20 years old  has a song that has 700 million spotify streams? Yeah, total waste to showcase young talent. Maybe go listen to his other songs and see if you like him or not. That was the point of even putting him on that stage. Just wait til Stephen Sanchez is at glasto next year and youre like "oh, buzzing so brilliant".

I like how the people around me (me included) were going "who?" but as soon as he started singing the chorus, everyone knew the words! (me excluded, still had no idea, but it was a pretty good song tbf).