The churnups

a6l6e6x

4 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I can't work out whether i didn't enjoy that gig in 2014 because of the band, or because it was insanely busy and I was at the back of the Other field, with a massive hangover and terrible sound 

I was on the railway line for just a couple of numbers.. It was like the Life of Brian.. "Blessed are the cheesemakers.?" 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Why the f**k wouldn't they push Royal Blood down to third and move FF up? 

I know it's a contract thing but if I was RB I'd have some dignity and move to third. 

It does beg the question, since when has GFL known about all this and why didn't they just put Foos on before AM?

My only guess is that AM wouldn't want to be outshone by the Foos directly before they go on, even if a run of RB>FF>AM, seems pretty stellar if you happen to like that kind of rock. 

34 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I know it's a contract thing but if I was RB I'd have some dignity and move to third. 

There is a reference to 6:15pm being the exact stage time they played on their Glasto debut 25 years ago, so presumably FF wanted this. Either way, it's a tough gig for Royal Blood to follow!

3 minutes ago, OwlsMatt said:

There is a reference to 6:15pm being the exact stage time they played on their Glasto debut 25 years ago, so presumably FF wanted this. Either way, it's a tough gig for Royal Blood to follow!

But it was 19:55 previously......

53 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

This can't happen. Foos / Fred clash would be unbearable 🤣