The churnups

a6l6e6x

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Think it’d be playing with fire to discount the possibility of it being the Spice Girls.

I think we can discount that with the utmost of safety.

As much as they keep begging to play, one of the members is at another festival in Romania that day.

32 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Are we pretty much in agreement then it will either be Foo Fighters or Pulp? Or does anyone have a dark horse option from here on out?

Everyone is waiting in anticipation. Who's that staggering on with his stone island jacket on?

There's his brother from the other side of the stage. 

They burst into song...Aaaaallll your dreams are maaaade.

The tens of thousands of people at the pyramid have no control over themselves, they automatically throw cups of piss at each other. It means only one thing...Oasis are back. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Throw Churn (the band), the Twitter account, the t-shirt tease linked to that... struggling to not think it is a dozen songs from Grohl and company.

Which begs the bigger question - how many will exit the field promptly and leave Royal Blood to get royally ticked off again?

I feel like people will do the purely for this reason now 🤣

The Clashfinder is not official, I know, but doesn’t the creator, Halvin, get the info directly from Glastonbury before it’s released? There’s no way he can populate all that data in to the Clashfinder in a few hours. So in some way, he’s more connected that the general public 

2 minutes ago, johnny-yen said:

The Clashfinder is not official, I know, but doesn’t the creator, Halvin, get the info directly from Glastonbury before it’s released? There’s no way he can populate all that data in to the Clashfinder in a few hours. So in some way, he’s more connected that the general public 

He uses a program to do it 🙂 

@halvin howcome you've linked the TBA Churnups spot to Pulp on clashfinder? its far from confirmed unless you know something we don't

seems halvins not been about for 12 years - whats the story behind that out of curiosity? clearly still loves glasto

Edited by gfa