The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

On 5/17/2023 at 4:52 PM, maelzoid said:

I think I could do that. Let’s see what See Coaches say about when I’ll be arriving before I confirm.

Just got my bus times so will be on site very early. So definitely able to help out at the meet-up.

Also got my badge form badgepig.co.uk. Very happy with it. Took 10 days from order to delivery.

46 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Just got my bus times so will be on site very early. So definitely able to help out at the meet-up.

Also got my badge form badgepig.co.uk. Very happy with it. Took 10 days from order to delivery.

excellent just get yourself some sticky labels and a pen and we will share duties 🙂 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2023 at 9:30 PM, kalifire said:

Looking forward to the Unofficial Anonymous Pre-Meet Loiter Meet, in the vicinity of the Ridge and Furrow at around the same time. 

😂 I did this meet a few times and wandered off, before I took the plunge and jumped In, I can tell you the Loiter meet isn't as much fun 

2 minutes ago, emilya1993 said:

Don’t know anyone (bar the virtual resale groups)… but will come for a cider 😃

im sure you will recognise some posters ... its quite interesting to see if people fit how you expect them to be .... answer is they dont much 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

im sure you will recognise some posters ... its quite interesting to see if people fit how you expect them to be .... answer is they dont much 🙂 

Haha yep be good to meet you all! 

need to thank the Efest member in person who bought my ticket 🤩

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steveb72 said:

Looking forward to it only 2 weeks to go and I owe @broken monkeya few pints for getting my ticket.

No need buddy, but very much looking forward to meeting you and the other efesters in exactly 2 weeks! Will be my first Efests meet, just have to make sure I'm still compos mentis by the evening!

3 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

No need buddy, but very much looking forward to meeting you and the other efesters in exactly 2 weeks! Will be my first Efests meet, just have to make sure I'm still compos mentis by the evening!

Yeah will be our first meet up as well.  Our coach is 12pm so we won’t get there till 5-6pm so we’ll be downing a couple of cans to catch up with everyone 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Yeah will be our first meet up as well.  Our coach is 12pm so we won’t get there till 5-6pm so we’ll be downing a couple of cans to catch up with everyone 😂

We’ll have a couple on the coach to warm up our livers. 

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Ten days to go folks. Anyone else excited/anxious/bricking it?

Very excited! I'm hoping to catch Mik Artistik at Croissant Neuf, then head over to meet up.