Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

4 minutes ago, Wakey321 said:

Where on the webcam? 

Am i missing something? haha!

There's a streaming webcam available here. It is running the schedules on a ribbon at the bottom of the screen and had Pretenders down for 6:15.

Clearly a typo as the act before are on then but it will be them for the secret set.

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There's a streaming webcam available here. It is running the schedules on a ribbon at the bottom of the screen and had Pretenders down for 6:15.

Clearly a typo as the act before are on then but it will be them for the secret set.

Ah got you! 

Luckily I saw The Pretenders earlier in the year for Independent Venue Week so will give them a miss this time! 

5 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

I don’t think this confirms The Pretenders as the Park TBA. The timing is wrong. If they were going to confirm them, I think the time would be correct. Someone is messing with us I think 😂🤯

Nah they have the rest of the bands in the right order with pretenders between Tinariwen & Leftifield. 

They just messed up the times as they are probably rushed of there feet

2 hours ago, AVALON.G said:

As it stands the Foo Fighters are still in America, yes there is still time for that to change but you think it has to happen in the next 48 hours or so.

They are Europe.They play Cannes tomorrow.