Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

On 6/9/2023 at 8:39 AM, charlierc said:

If that is the case that might explain the rush for Finsbury Park. Every e-mail I get for Twickets spares to Finsbury Park is gone before I can even click it. And I don't even like FP that much. Just now compensating for being unavailable to the Apollo dates.

I get the same problem with Cardiff 😭

12 hours ago, Serenefishy said:

I failed in this endeavor. I did however “befriend” a Greek lady who had travelled from Athens to Dublin just to see Pulp. “She came from Greece…”. These kind of things don’t normally happen to me!

Well hopefully her thirst for knowledge of what Pulp are like live was suitably quenched.

19 hours ago, deepkittycaz said:

I get the same problem with Cardiff 😭

Yeah. I'm hoping it's not like Reading for AM day last year when nothing came up.

Still 3 weeks to show day. Guess I can always keep the faith. I once got a ticket to a sold out Muse gig on show day, so I have precedent to follow.

17 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Yeah. I'm hoping it's not like Reading for AM day last year when nothing came up.

Still 3 weeks to show day. Guess I can always keep the faith. I once got a ticket to a sold out Muse gig on show day, so I have precedent to follow.

A day or two before the gig is always the best time to get tickets. It's when people get ill/babysitter falls through/mate drops out.

29 minutes ago, Littlechef87 said:

A day or two before the gig is always the best time to get tickets. It's when people get ill/babysitter falls through/mate drops out.

Stretching that out to week of the show is what I'm kinda hoping for, because as you say, there will be late drop-outs. I've not taken a "All hope is lost!" attitude just yet.

48 minutes ago, sokkovokna said:

Watching all the videos from the concerts they played. Never seen them live. They only played 1 show in my country in 25 years. In 2011. Hoping so f**king hard to see them.

i'd probably suggest considering extending your stay and going to their Finsbury Park show 🙂 

7 minutes ago, supasum said:

Do we think the chances are dwindling ?
Seems remarkable to me they won't be turning up somewhere.

If they are what is everyones best bet, Saturday 6 Woodsies ?

The Saturday Woodsies TBA is the only big TBA slot with any doubt still surrounding it, so if they’re playing, it’s there, but think it’s more likely that they’re not playing at all.