Glastonbury is Next month

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Van prep panick kicking in

started caravan prep today..... only one external bulb to replace.. All lights/indicators are good!

A good clean inside and out next weekend.. Still need to find somewhere that is selling gas though..

Edited by BlueDaze

5 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Excited yet… all I’ve done is talk about it at every given opportunity since being successful on ticket day! Can’t believe it’s next month. Can’t wait!!!

Glad I’m not the only one there 😅

12 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

I’m now actively not speaking about it due to knowing that people will almost certainly be thinking, “aw here he goes again about Glastonbury” 😂

Iv tried that and it didn’t work, I ended up taking about it anyway 🤣

14 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

I’m now actively not speaking about it due to knowing that people will almost certainly be thinking, “aw here he goes again about Glastonbury” 😂

‘I had absolutely no idea you were going to Glastonbury’ is something I’m beginning to hear a lot from people who know full well I’m going to Glastonbury every time I mention Glastonbury, which is on average 17 times a day I’m told. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Bearded Theory is this month....

plenty of time to get Glastonbury excited... (unless we win one of the co-op pairs of tickets to get my daughter there..

I have Bearded before Glastonbury too, I really need to start getting organised for it!

3 minutes ago, coma girl said:

I have Bearded before Glastonbury too, I really need to start getting organised for it!

indeed... we will be on the way home from BT in 5 weeks!

My eldest daughter and her BF (newbie) are on holiday at the moment too.. am sure when they get back the focus on Glastonbury will be ramped up.. 

11 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

indeed... we will be on the way home from BT in 5 weeks!

My eldest daughter and her BF (newbie) are on holiday at the moment too.. am sure when they get back the focus on Glastonbury will be ramped up.. 

I set off for BT 3 weeks on Wednesday, can't believe it's nearly here!

2 hours ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

I try to have the GLASTO convos in my head, whilst walking along aside my dear wife and appearing to be 'taking the air'.

22 hours ago, Adammm said:

‘I had absolutely no idea you were going to Glastonbury’ is something I’m beginning to hear a lot from people who know full well I’m going to Glastonbury every time I mention Glastonbury, which is on average 17 times a day I’m told. 

I get this on a daily basis as well. Literally can’t stop myself from talking about it though haha. Think it’s becoming a bit of a skill to link literally any conversation back to Glasto…

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Even more so when you've only secured a ticket two weeks ago. 🙂 

I've never secured tickets in the resale before and I have to say there is a mixture of total panic and calm now, like, I've satisfied my desire to go and overcome ticket day, but now I'm freaking out that I've actually got to organise a hell of a lot of stuff 😅 

There was a benefit to not getting tickets in Nov as well, that I didn't have to religiously check eFests for updates and rumours through winter when not a lot was happening. It's like I've joined the party at the time when it's really kicking off

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

On 5/1/2023 at 12:13 AM, Skip997 said:

Van prep panick kicking in

Vans fucked at the moment... Nightmare.. 

Eldest Granddaughter just got back from the hospital after fracturing ankle.. Not to bad but..... 

• 3 weeks later...