Secret ticket sales

Jazz1992

Best of luck guys.  

Don't forget to sign up to every volunteering and stewarding organisation to get on the stand by lists.

In 2017, I manage to bag a place stewarding on the wednesday  of the fest so miracles can happen though the chances of a secret resale are slim to none I'm afriad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/25/2023 at 9:56 PM, incident said:

There's been occasional reports of Oxfam places going live (so far at odd times), and I think that number is only going to increase around the cancellation deadline.

That's now passed... so initial thoughts... Next to nobody cancelled or they are thinking about doing a release of large bunch all at same time. Maybe after finally asking the festival for more places like last year 

9 hours ago, BambooShanks said:

Best of luck guys.  

Don't forget to sign up to every volunteering and stewarding organisation to get on the stand by lists.

In 2017, I manage to bag a place stewarding on the wednesday  of the fest so miracles can happen though the chances of a secret resale are slim to none I'm afriad.

I've been religiously trying and still will be up until the Tuesday before. There is hope.... but anyone else interested just leave it until next year and help me out haha 😄 

• 1 month later...

Glastonbury 2023 - Glastonbury 2023 Ticket & Coach Travel (seetickets.com)

Any idea what's going on with this link? When I type the details of someone without a ticket it says they need to have paid a deposit already.

"A deposit is required for this event. A deposit ticket has not been purchased using this registration."

When I type mine (i've got a ticket) it takes me through to the full ticket purchase page?!

"Thanks for entering your registration details. You can buy 1 admission ticket with this registration. Please confirm that the information we have is correct."

I can get all the way to the billing page but it still has my details as the lead booker...

Edited by Mlowen

4 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

That's an odd one, wonder what would happen if you actually tried to buy one with your reg (it was seemingly allowing me to do the same).

Yes, I just tried with a reg of a friend who has a ticket. I am obviously too scared to try what might happen if we booked her a second admission ticket

12 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I expect people who know people have been allocated a ticket via See and they need to pay for it which is why it’s open. I doubt anyone would have the guts to actually try and buy a second ticket!

But if you don't have a deposit you get - A deposit is required for this event. A deposit ticket has not been purchased using this registration.