Silver hayes 2023

Crazyfool01

At first glance this prompts a question of "where is Fatboy Slim playing"?  (Other than "all over the place" of course!) 

Not listed anywhere in SH, and most of the bigger slots on the main stages are filled already. 

He's doing lots of 25 year anniversary shows for "You've Come A Long Way Baby" - so would expect a big "main" slot somewhere...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, goonerben said:

At first glance this prompts a question of "where is Fatboy Slim playing"?  (Other than "all over the place" of course!) 

Not listed anywhere in SH, and most of the bigger slots on the main stages are filled already. 

He's doing lots of 25 year anniversary shows for "You've Come A Long Way Baby" - so would expect a big "main" slot somewhere...

Maybe Williams green if that has a new stage ? 

2 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Looks absolutely mega. Surprised they've put Joesef in Silver Hayes but that will be a really special set regardless.

The likes of Daniel Avery make me wonder if San Remo will be back or if the venue is absorbed into SH.

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Did someone take a photo of a dirty laptop screen ? 

The WOW section is full on 3D on my phone with the orange text floating above the background. Really cool effect that meant even if I knew any of the acts I've completely missed them all in the fun.

3 minutes ago, TorontoScot said:

Some brilliant names in the mix!  Daphni, Barry Can't Swim, Daniel Avery, Folamour, Max Cooper!

Look forward to seeing what the new venues are like too.

Immense.  This could be the year that they finally get Silver Hayes right!  Exciting stuff. 

28 minutes ago, fingers_mark said:

Thought Leftfield would be on there, too.

Saw Ben Bohmer recently. Very good.

Iam thinking left field will be Thursday night at the glade but I think I was corrected and they are the park Friday night ... Hopefully not too long to find out

• Upvote 1