Whats your absolute ESSENTIAL GADGET / NEW THING you'll be bringing?

Jacko45

Just now, giantkatestacks said:

Do these stop heat rash under wellies/boots?

personally id wear them with walking type shoes might be quite sweaty with wellies but if your shoes arent waterproof these will keep feet bone dry ... i usually wear them with a second then pair of socks 

I bought this last year (when it was about £10) and couldn't stop raving about it as it meant that I could take a blow up mattress which actually takes less room than a roll mat.  I thought it would use batteries like anything but not at all.  Best thing I've bought.

image.thumb.png.26c107be46dd9176c8fc30507bc16924.png

• Upvote 2

On 3/8/2023 at 1:31 PM, Jacko45 said:

This is my favourite for the last few festivals caveat being - I don't use them near stages etc and just get in the way. But they're a god send for the legs between acts/eating/relaxing etc. They're that light I just used a carabiner and hung it from my belt at Latitude. 

71i7ZUyvIqS._AC_SX679_.jpg

I have that kind of chair.. but for a small amount more bulk/weight you can get the high back version..

Edited by Boris

1 hour ago, Mark Doran said:

My new electric bicycle. I've always brought a push-bike for whizzing round the site (except for mud and/or crowds) but now I'm 70 I've finally accepted that I need a bit of oomph to get up Pennards Hill. Don't worry: I'll have three secure locks to deter potential pilferage!

I love that! What an idea. 

Wondering if it's worth bringing a push-iron to get the water/disposal points in the Campervan field. 

1 minute ago, Jacko45 said:

I love that! What an idea. 

Wondering if it's worth bringing a push-iron to get the water/disposal points in the Campervan field. 

Push bikes are fantastic in the build up, before the masses arrive. Great way to tour the site and visit folks.

3 hours ago, Jacko45 said:

Anyone looking for a lightweight option that's superior to a camping mat but barely anymore bulk.

Look no further than this! So comfortable and properly thick.

29c13690-c43d-4bc8-ad31-296b671ede1c.__C

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07N4KK854?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_k0_1_7&amp=&crid=21OVI65F29XCQ&sprefix=trekolo&th=1

Can confirm. Great bit of kit and very comfortable. You dont wake upp at 4am like you're into the middle of a giant marshmellow with concrete bottom like the cheapo ones.

About a year ago I bought a sons move, forgot to take it to Glastonbury last year, intend to take it this year. Reminded of it as I just had to reset it on my home system. 

Met this fella and purchased his wares, the ‘How Ya Gonna Clap’ at New Orleans Jazz Fest in 2014. Unfortunately lost it, so I’ll be getting the next best thing….

https://www.beerlanyard.com/products/ultimate-duo?syclid=cg683ecf7cbitkvrtds0&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_146627559651&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email#!

E4AA48E3-ED9F-4EDD-A623-3C8E63488D80.jpeg