Who are you looking forward to seeing that is not on the line-up poster?

Toby Larone

I still hold out hope that Tears for Fears will open the festival on Friday morning.... Gaz Coombes has got to make an appearance, Self Esteem would warrant a decent Woodsies slot and i'm sorry @Crazyfool01but October Drift surely must be turning up... (they just dont trust that you wont blab to your mates on here 😁) I am seeing then in late April, I expect them to be confirming by then.. 🤞

Oh.. and as others have said Siouxsie would be amazing

32 minutes ago, plaskins said:

Active acts, touring and not out of reach for me would be:

Pulp

Reverend and the Makers

Orbital

The Coral

Royksopp

Orbital ruled themselves out (twice i think actually). Big shame

11 minutes ago, plaskins said:

AHH feck. 

Kelly Jones doing an acoustic set of stereophonics stuff somewhere then. Think that would go down well🤪

He seems busy with his side project all but saints i think they are called. they confirmed they are on the farm. far from saints maybe it was

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

He seems busy with his side project all but saints i think they are called. they confirmed they are on the farm. far from saints maybe it was

Exactly my thinking. Not unplausable that he could could turn up somewhere with his acoustic guitar. 

13 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

I still hold out hope that Tears for Fears will open the festival on Friday morning.... Gaz Coombes has got to make an appearance, Self Esteem would warrant a decent Woodsies slot and i'm sorry @Crazyfool01but October Drift surely must be turning up... (they just dont trust that you wont blab to your mates on here 😁) I am seeing then in late April, I expect them to be confirming by then.. 🤞

Oh.. and as others have said Siouxsie would be amazing

Self Esteem has more or less said, "not this year unfortunately."

Well 6 years of going and I've never had The National, and it looks like I won't get them again 😞

Otherwise

Busted, McFly, Alvvays, Waxahatchee, Gang of Youths, Pale Waves, King Princess, Middle Kids, The Tallest Man on Earth, Daughter, Max Richter, Wunderhorse, Black Country New Road, Niall Horan, The Script, Gracie Abrams

I don't ask for much

1 hour ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Fingers crossed for Pulp, but not expecting them to be there now.

Hoping for any of Suede, Erasure, Yo La Tengo, Death Grips, PUP, Dawn Richard, or George Riley.

Erasure or Yazoo would great.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Fingers crossed for Pulp, but not expecting them to be there now.

Hoping for any of Suede, Erasure, Yo La Tengo, Death Grips, PUP, Dawn Richard, or George Riley.

Saw Suede in Norwich on Saturday and they were incredible, better than ever and new tracks sounding as good as the old .

would be absolutely perfect for the other stage opener on Friday and no dates a week either side .

2 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

LOADS of people I'd still love to see pop up but no idea what the chances are...

Paramore - no slots left but could do a secret set. unlikely anyway based on tour dates (in the us)

Avril Lavigne - currently not about in summer, but doing uk dates in may. not sure

Mika - playing IOW the weekend before, so defo about. think he likes the ££££

Jamiroquai - czech thurs, italy sat. probably out i'd say

Camelphat - think i heard a rumour of them

Miley Cyrus (What do you reckon?!?) - played in 2019, unlikely to come back so soon, feels like a one and done for a long while to me

The Vaccines - good chance

Ren - confirmed not touring

Spice Girls (pahahaha) - mel c confirmed to be doing a dj set again, was good fun last year

🙂 

27 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

seeing as she's on a couple of lineups against this year, i'd love to see Sophie Ellis-Bextor make an appearance. seems made for Avalon or a nice afternoon WH slot 

She was in Avalon a few fests ago and it was a very nice party!

• Upvote 1