Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Candi Staton early-ish Pyramid.

Rudimental are a tough one as they could easily play a few of the main stages… mid Pyramid, mid/high Other or, I’m fearing, headlining West Holts. 

Was thinking along the same lines actually. Rudimental are a toughie indeed. They headlined the other in 2015 after 4th down El Pointo in 2014. Haven't played since afaik and doubt they're considered bigger now. Closing WH wouldn't look out of place I think. They need the dark too. Too big for JP?

3 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Where do we think Manics will play? I’ve seen a few line up guesses putting them as headlining Park on Friday, but do we have anything concrete on this (day or stage)?

Arctics & Manics conflicting would be brutal considering they’re my 2 faves on the poster thus far 

7 hours ago, Superscally said:

You might be right...but where are people thinking WoD will play?

They have dates elsewhere so are playing on Sunday - but thinking about it, they could be in all sorts of slots.  Third down on Pyramid, Other sub or third, Park headline, JP headline or sub - loads of possibilities!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I’ve used this in the past, easier than Wikipedia for Glastonbury research

https://www.vam.ac.uk/performing-glastonbury/

Thanks for sharing. I thought I'd challenge it, see how far they've got. First (small) band, played Glastonbury 2 years, not recorded. Second (big) band, they've got the stage wrong! I may see if I can be a contributor....

1 hour ago, dreams_burn_down said:

I thought someone had info they're headlining Woodsies that night... finding it hard to keep track of everything 😅

Nah no info on stage, just that they’re on Sunday. I think Other sub makes the most sense but JP headliner is certainly a possibility. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Thanks for sharing. I thought I'd challenge it, see how far they've got. First (small) band, played Glastonbury 2 years, not recorded. Second (big) band, they've got the stage wrong! I may see if I can be a contributor....

Yes, it’s still pretty incomplete, but like Wikipedia, the more people contribute, the better a resource it will become.