Line Up Announced

CaledonianGonzo

16 minutes ago, ZooScrapbook said:

True, I'm just not sure how well the "pipeline" comments wash when you have an opportunity to elevate female artists - Glastonbury is part of the pipeline. When they're choosing an act like GNR over a smaller, but current (arguably more exciting) female artist, I think they create their own problems.

spot on. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Well, the person who said it several weeks ago on another forum, has had several of their calls confirmed by today's announcement/Guardian article, see the dates when posted. I mentioned the Blondie/Cat Stevens thing here at the time:

rwNT2aH.jpg

hZcU96L.jpg

7hskp2s.jpg

c5WpQ16.jpg

G4Iwwws.jpg

what forum is this?

5 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Well, the person who said it several weeks ago on another forum, has had several of their calls confirmed by today's announcement/Guardian article, see the dates when posted. I mentioned the Blondie/Cat Stevens thing here at the time:

rwNT2aH.jpg

hZcU96L.jpg

7hskp2s.jpg

c5WpQ16.jpg

G4Iwwws.jpg

Yeah fred and chvrches together as WH goes directly against the same person elsewhere saying both of them on Other (where they'd make more sense). miscomms i think

11 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

rwNT2aH.jpg

hZcU96L.jpg

7hskp2s.jpg

c5WpQ16.jpg

G4Iwwws.jpg

'H (as in the rapper not the sick disgusting bastard).'

Can we assume he has the Steps H mixed up with the Lostprophets guy? Or does he really ****ing hate Steps?

Edited by EamerRed

1 minute ago, EamerRed said:

'H (as in the rapper not the sick disgusting bastard).'

Can we assume he has the Steps H mixed up with the Lostprophets guy? Or does he really ****ing hate Steps?

Presumably not talking about the lead singer of Marillion either!