Difference between regular tickets and Hospitality?

FestiHead

I’ve had an upgrade a couple of times in the past, but it has been for free.

never camped in the hospitality area, the interstage area is handy if you want to get between pyramid and other quickly, or if you want a sit down and it’s muddy. 

just a couple of bars and a restaurant selling same beer at same price. 

but really not worth paying for, and is full of ar$eholes who add nothing to the festival vibe you get elsewhere 

Not worth the extra money but like me, if your super keen then go for it.

I have the last two years.

The camping is simialr in both, showers take an hour + to have one so never bothered.

The Pyramid to the Other shortcut is super handy and the breakout area there is great when you need a sit down. 

Not at an extra 300 quid.

All that said, if you can afford it then just go for it

6 hours ago, Metal Monkey said:

Does it get you into the West Holts bar? It's nice in there, they have bands on, and I think the beer is a bit cheaper. 

Got taken in there by someone from one if the first efests meets in, I think, 1999. Very chill and full of cool folks, but then, so is Glasto. Always prefer being out in the mayhem personally. 

2 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Got taken in there by someone from one if the first efests meets in, I think, 1999. Very chill and full of cool folks, but then, so is Glasto. Always prefer being out in the mayhem personally. 

not that cool if they're hanging out at the worst place on site, the festival is out front!

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Fair enough and you have a very good point there

Nice to here the correct terminology being used.

Correct terminology? The old boys banging on about Babylon? Hahaha 

5 hours ago, CanadianGuy said:

Kinda off-topic, but are there any legitimate places you can buy hospitality tickets? I saw a website called Yurtel selling it but not sure if it's legit

Also interested in this, just out of curiosity. I always got the impression hospitality tickets weren’t available on demand. 

12 hours ago, stuie said:

Correct terminology? The old boys banging on about Babylon? Hahaha 

It does make you wonder why they still go 😂 

Actually, that's a fair question. @Neil @Skip997 with all the changes over the years, and your indifference to many of the acts and areas, what keeps you coming back? 

26 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

It does make you wonder why they still go 😂 

Actually, that's a fair question. @Neil @Skip997 with all the changes over the years, and your indifference to many of the acts and areas, what keeps you coming back? 

as you and stuie don't know it what keeps you coming back?

20 hours ago, FestiHead said:

Potentially have the opportunity to get some Hospitality tickets via my company so would be good to know (I already have a regular ticket)

Great to have the opportunity to buy tix like this eve if you don't need it. A lot of us would love this sort of option I'm sure! What line of business are you in?

This is one of those good problems👌

22 minutes ago, Neil said:

as you and stuie don't know it what keeps you coming back?

Ok, I guess I'll answer my question first then. For me it's still the best value, most exciting festival experience in the country, full of wonderful people in an unmatched atmosphere. 

My question wasn't a criticism of either of you by the way, it's just veterans like yourself and Skip do seem to pick the place apart more than others. I just wondered, despite all that critique, with all the changes, what aspects keep you coming back? Are you still at the point where the positives outweigh the negatives?

18 hours ago, Longdrop Bum Grapes said:

but really not worth paying for, and is full of ar$eholes who add nothing to the festival vibe you get elsewhere 

Id a hospitality ticket one year and met some music industry type in the bar behind the Pyramid who was taking delight in telling people he hadnt seen any bands. And wont be. 

Like that was just for plebs.