How Easy Was It Getting Worthy View Camping For General Ticket Holders

spcdust

Since coach ticket holders now get priority booking at Worthy View how much, in the way of camping options, were available once bookings opened for General ticket holders.  Looking to get 2 man scout tents but concerned that everything will be snapped up by the time the Coach ticket holders have had access a full hour before.

Just now, spcdust said:

Since coach ticket holders now get priority booking at Worthy View how much, in the way of camping options, were available once bookings opened for General ticket holders.  Looking to get 2 man scout tents but concerned that everything will be snapped up by the time the Coach ticket holders have had access a full hour before.

2 man scout = easy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spcdust said:

From my memory of it, scout tents were a piece of piss but bell tents and podpads were gone quickly. Mind you most of these are now in Sticklinch so you should be fine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

From my memory of it, scout tents were a piece of piss but bell tents and podpads were gone quickly. Mind you most of these are now in Sticklinch so you should be fine.

Didn’t know the bell tents were gone. 4 of us have coach tickets and were thinking of a 6 man scout or a 4/6 man bell in WV.

Edited by CiaranMc

1 minute ago, TJGthree said:

Jumping on this threat, but does anyone know how quickly tipis sell out/ are they difficult to get? 

We have two groups of six both hoping to get a tipi, but worried only one might be successful and we won’t get to stay together 

My re-collection for Tipis in the Tipi field is they sell out almost immediately, literally blink and they are gone.

55 minutes ago, TJGthree said:

Jumping on this threat, but does anyone know how quickly tipis sell out/ are they difficult to get? 

We have two groups of six both hoping to get a tipi, but worried only one might be successful and we won’t get to stay together 

I’m not sure for Tipis, but for Sticklinch last year you could order 2 lots of accommodation in one transaction. So there is a good chance if you get through you can buy 2 at once. You’ll just need £3k available on your card to do it!

3 hours ago, deadpheasant said:

Do you know if they still offer the podpads in worthy view? I was camping there this year but don’t remember seeing any. I’d like to stay in one next year but from my understanding they seem to all be in Sticklinch now?

2 hours ago, TJGthree said:

In the Tipi field they are as almost as hard to get as actual tickets, they sell out in about 30 seconds 

6 hours ago, TJGthree said:

I got a tipi for last year. I got through almost immediately (max 30 sec at the waiting page if even that) and once i finished paying they were all gone. 
I am already stressed how am I going to be this lucky again.. cause you know.. once you go Tipi it’s really hard to want anything else. Considering price hike i’m hoping it will turn a lot of people away…
I might remember wrong but i think it was possible to buy multiple tipis at once. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bec87w said:

Is there any news on a sale date? Travelling over from Aus and looking to do tipi for the first time to save on flying over with gear.

Just to say that there are other pre-erected options than tipi that save on the gear, but that is the one which posters here sometimes say is very quick to sell out.