Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

1 minute ago, sokkovokna said:

Hello everyone. I was lucky in November so don't need a ticket anymore. Am willing to help tonight for the coach resale though.

just pick a group from any of the threads and offer to help within that . theres a fairly even split of helpers now 

Could anyone kindly inform if chosing a particular departure city can improve/reduce your chances of success?

If I’m lucky, I would be travelling over from Ireland so it wouldn’t make much of a difference. Not sure if say Liverpool would have less requests compared to say Bristol. 

Or perhaps the system doesn’t work like this at all!

2 minutes ago, Float said:

Could anyone kindly inform if chosing a particular departure city can improve/reduce your chances of success?

If I’m lucky, I would be travelling over from Ireland so it wouldn’t make much of a difference. Not sure if say Liverpool would have less requests compared to say Bristol. 

Or perhaps the system doesn’t work like this at all!

the answer is we dont really know .... but thursday is likely to go later and probably some of the Scotland options and maybe lincoln , just depends whats been returned 

• Upvote 1

Just now, p.pete said:

Not seeing it - assume it'll have dropped off the front page by now but not seeing it further back either :s 

Anyone looking to help group 5 (it does exist, honest!) please DM @MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Yeah, where is it? I only wanted the first post deleted or the link removed... @NeilCould you help us out if you've got time, please?

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, where is it? I only wanted the first post deleted or the link removed... @NeilCould you help us out if you've got time, please?

i've just tried again. i click on the restore, and it doesn't restore. nuthin i can do, sorry.

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

i always forget this ever sale but if you enter reg details / postcode and submit and it crashes... do you refresh ? or go back and re-enter details?

Click back (sometimes twice) and be patient for a little while, if it doesn't work - REFRESH. We got our tickets by pressing back and trying again once before. Your info will stay populated and you just need to press submit again in our experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

checking out till after sale now .... best of luck to you all and spreadsheet admins i hope you all get sorted early ... if you want to . I know the levels of work and the changes this can involve . see you on the other side with plenty of green on those spreadsheets ... 

• Like 3

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

checking out till after sale now .... best of luck to you all and spreadsheet admins i hope you all get sorted early ... if you want to . I know the levels of work and the changes this can involve . see you on the other side with plenty of green on those spreadsheets ... 

Wooohoooooo!