Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

We have space in our own spreadsheet (30ppl helping out) for 1 person for coach ( 2 person group leaving from LDN - brighton - soton - reading) or general sale. just send me your details.

taken

Edited by TiZuff

Does anyone have a screenshot of the first page for the ticket + coach packages, when you get through?

Am I right in thinking the first page you come to is where you select Wednesday or Thursday departure? I got through last year but I cannot remember for the life in me

9 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Does anyone have a screenshot of the first page for the ticket + coach packages, when you get through?

Am I right in thinking the first page you come to is where you select Wednesday or Thursday departure? I got through last year but I cannot remember for the life in me

Yeah, that’s the first thing you see. No other choice than Weds or Thurs 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Havors said:

Quick query. When trying for coach tickets..

Is there times and days to select? Do you just pick the pickup place and book? I'm helping out today and want to know what to expect and the process. Never tried for coach before.

Think you choose day first, then go to another page of departure locations, then you have to choose times, then you get through to registration details. 

I'm trying to find screenshots of it now on the internet.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Think you choose day first, then go to another page of departure locations, then you have to choose times, then you get through to registration details. 

I'm trying to find screenshots of it now on the internet.

Think that's only for London and Bristol? Not choice with the rest, get what you're given

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

After you get through and choose the day, you'll see a drop down menu like this - 

Glastonbury 2023 tickets on sale in November | Glastonbury Festival

Cheers. So from all accounts only Bristol and London have multiple times for coaches. The others are just one set time by the sounds of it? 

Just now, Havors said:

Cheers. So from all accounts only Bristol and London have multiple times for coaches. The others are just one set time by the sounds of it? 

Yeah, seems like that. I know most people want to leave as early as possible, but if given the choice, I think they'll just be happy to get the ticket in the first place, lol 

Has it been noted yet, that with 'up to 24 hours to pay' there will likely be tickets going back into the pot after resale... More than your usual 'cancellations due to circumstances?'

Does this increase the likelihood of a secret sale further down? 

Just now, Alvoram said:

Has it been noted yet, that with 'up to 24 hours to pay' there will likely be tickets going back into the pot after resale... More than your usual 'cancellations due to circumstances?'

Does this increase the likelihood of a secret sale further down? 

You have to imagine they will just put the tickets back up for sale so page monitors will be needed haha