Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

18 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Everyone should really be trying in 1 weeks time to knock the bus people off the list then the pool becomes smaller for main resale on the Sunday

I assume there is a bus resale list, is it full?

I'm also going to try for a coach ticket to hedge my bets, they'll only be me on my own though so any help would be gratefully received.

As said above, are the spreadsheet/groups full now? I kind of switched off from here when we didn't get tickets first time round due to trying to stifle the pain. I will be trying for the coach to hedge my bets and solo rolling in the main sale as we have 5 and I am letting the rest of group have a better chance as they have never been before. Any info would be great.

I could use some help getting my group tickets in the general resale if there are still people available to help. 

The system of booking makes it super easy now as you dont even have to pay just book the tickets and lead booker gets an email to pay afterwards. 

Afternoon all,

Not been here in a while as not been successful in the last couple of years and didn't try in the resale last time around. Booted off the payment page twice in the main sale so hoping the new system may work out for us next weekend.

Looking to join a stragglers group as it looks like I am a bit late for the main spreadsheets. We are a group of 4 so it would be good to hear from any other groups/individuals who would like to team up and help each other out.

On a positive note, I have been successful in the resale twice before so there is hope for everyone!!

With regards to Group 4 we`ve decided against publishing our sheet as we`d like to take a different approach. 

The Other Steve set this group up and I`ve been helping with admin and organisation etc

So, I`d like to invite any willing helpers out there to join our group and help us on Armageddon day. We have 101 members looking for tickets and we really need some kind folks to help us out.

If you`d like to get involved, send me a DM with your name and phone number and we`ll get you added to our Whatsapp group.

Our successful members will be providing ciders at the bus!

Has anyone arranged sorting a 5th group yet? If not, I'm happy to do it. In light of the new rules, I feel it's a necessity now to have as many people helping each other out as possible. We're already a group of 4 for my friends and I, although might be a 5th joining us now too.

If anyone wants to DM me with their reg. number, their postcode, and if they're going by coach, their top three departure locations, I'll start whacking in the details to the spreadsheet. I think that's all we need right? 

- Reg. no.
- Postcode

Don't forget your phone no. in the DM, then I can add us all into the WhatsApp group 👍

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Has anyone arranged sorting a 5th group yet? If not, I'm happy to do it. In light of the new rules, I feel it's a necessity now to have as many people helping each other out as possible. We're already a group of 4 for my friends and I, although might be a 5th joining us now too.

If anyone wants to DM me with their reg. number, their postcode, and if they're going by coach, their top three departure locations, I'll start whacking in the details to the spreadsheet. I think that's all we need right? 

- Reg. no.
- Postcode

Don't forget your phone no. in the DM, then I can add us all into the WhatsApp group 👍

Obviously bus and departure days and preferences if people want the bus option too 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, UEF said:

This link you’ll get after booking - do we know if it’s to settle each ticket individually or is it just the “lead booker” that gets a link to pay for 4 in one go?

"Reply from See: Hi,
If 4 tickets were booked on the same order then you would need to pay for them together." 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, clarkete said:

"Reply from See: Hi,
If 4 tickets were booked on the same order then you would need to pay for them together." 

Thank you. And is it "the first number entered" that gets sent the link, do all four get it or what?

What if booking for other people - could I put my email address in at checkout and be sent the link even if I'm not personally one of the four?

Edited by UEF

22 minutes ago, UEF said:

Thank you. And is it "the first number entered" that gets sent the link, do all four get it or what?

What if booking for other people - could I put my email address in at checkout and be sent the link even if I'm not personally one of the four?

First person/ reg entered  in will be lead booker … so it will be them that gets the email 

7 hours ago, Scrump said:

Do we have a distribution of helpers? I have a ticket and I'll be hopefully supporting resale group 1, for no reason other than it's the one that's been on my radar over the last year.

Who's helping which groups!?

I’m helping group 4

On 4/14/2023 at 12:01 PM, Johnnyseven said:

I assume there is a bus resale list, is it full?

I'm also going to try for a coach ticket to hedge my bets, they'll only be me on my own though so any help would be gratefully received.

Hey, I've set up a resale group for the 5th list, if you send me a DM with your reg no. and postcode, telephone no., bus preferences, I can whack those into the table and send you a link for this Thurs!