Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Would love to be part of a group for next time. Got my tickets but still happy to try for everyone else in a group 😊 I have two friends needing tickets who would be happy to be at the bottom of a list for trying just to get that extra chance once everyone else is done and they would keep going for everyone as well! Let me know if you'd like our help!

• Like 1

Our group of 5 (no tickets, trying again in resale) are not overly enthused by the initial lineup poster. Weirdly, if we aren't successful, there could be worse years to miss I guess.

Doesn't stop the FOMO though and I'd rather be complaining about the lineup with a ticket, than without.

1 minute ago, Steveb72 said:

I’m up at the top in Moreton.

Do you get to Future Yard much?  So great to have a decent live music venue in Birkenhead.  Anyway, good luck in the resale and I wont derail the thread 🙂

13 minutes ago, Jay Pee said:

Do you get to Future Yard much?  So great to have a decent live music venue in Birkenhead.  Anyway, good luck in the resale and I wont derail the thread 🙂

Not had a chance to go yet, been working most weekends to hopefully pay for my Glasto tickets.  Cheers much appreciated, take care.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

It needs someone to setup another sheet there are 2 full ones already … you have numbers and just need an organiser that is able to setup spreadsheets 

I'm happy to get this started! Even if it helps just one person get a ticket it will have done its job.

Just not sure where to start (info needed on spreadsheet etc.) & what the process is once set up and resale day comes, if anyone's got any tips?

• Thanks 1

For those who have got tickets in resale groups before (we’re trying to get around 100 tickets in our group, I’ve got the spreadsheet set up but needing a bit of support) and people are talking about how to deal with the transaction process.

Thinking of looking into single-use cards as an option to offer to everyone? Phone numbers can then be linked to names next to spreadsheet and card numbers can be handed over in the moment in.

What has worked for people in the past?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Should there not be a date announced by now?

Not yet. @Gnomicide shared this a few pages back - most likely end of March/April post-balance day 

By Year:
29 January (Thu): Resale date announced
5 April (Sun): Resale

16 March (Tue): Resale date announced
11 April (Sun): Resale

25 March (Fri): Resale date announced
17 April (Sun): Resale

18 March (Mon): Resale date announced
21 April (Sun): Resale

31 March (Mon): Resale dates announced
24 April (Thu): Coach Resale
27 April (Sun): General Resale