Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

@rgill3 @mike46 @leyrulion 

I really want in!! 🫶🏼🙏🏼🫶🏼🙏🏼

I have my tickets but really need to get some for my friends and I need some festival buddies to hang out with while my husband has the kids haha! I solemly swear to help everyone in the group for as long as I live!! 🤣🤣

49 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

excellent news for those successful  .... how many have been knocked off the list/ lists ?..... thats all bonus help going forward , keep those people on those sheets and tick them off 

Final number to be confirmed as a few have had balances taken but no confirmation. Think it was 3 or 4 though - which given how tough it was this morning is great going! 

Gutted at not getting  tickets in the general sale , 2 of our group got through to the putting reg numbers in but got kicked out on payment page, harsh , will be eternally grateful for any help from this forum in the resale, managed to get some in last year's after the sold out notice .😁 getting Glastonbury tickets is a numbers game, if we could be added to a group, strength in numbers 🤞🤞🤞

Was unlucky in the main sales but dropped lucky again this year. Managed to bag a ticket from a Pilton resident I know. They can transfer them or get the cash. He's not bothered about going so I've bought it off him. £340. Been going every year since 1990 and thought my retirement was coming up, obviously not. Good luck everyone. 

On 1/3/2023 at 11:32 PM, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Personally, I don't understand the 'our group is full thing.' I get that people have formed bonds on here and understand the need for a certain amount of vetting but the more the better surely...

Anyway, I've got a group of 6 people so far who are trying in resales and all happy to help others too. 4 have already got tickets 🤣 pop me a message if you want to chat about it

It's understandable for resale as groups need to prioritise any members that weren't fortunate to get a ticket in the main sale. 

Balance payments on existing deposit bookings are payable in the first week of April 2023 (from 09:00 BST Saturday 1st April – 23:59 BST Friday 7th April 2023).

So we are potentially looking at Thurs 13th April at 6pm for coach and Sunday 16th April at 9am for general resale.

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Balance payments on existing deposit bookings are payable in the first week of April 2023 (from 09:00 BST Saturday 1st April – 23:59 BST Friday 7th April 2023).

So we are potentially looking at Thurs 13th April at 6pm for coach and Sunday 16th April at 9am for general resale.

I think the last resale was 2 weeks after, so if that’s the case I would say 20th and 23rd 

I've only now noticed the preference over the years for a 7th April balance payment deadline day. Interesting that Gooner's guess would be spot on if following the 2016 example and Mike's on the nose if on a 2017 style trajectory

Thanks to the Thingy of course for the details and for immediately evoking the T-day nervous anticipation reading up on them as the Resale edges a tiny bit nearer. 

I’d encourage everyone to start waking from their slumbers be it on this thread or the groups … the more people engage with you the more comfortable people will be parting with the full amount …. I’ve seen several names that came up and joined the groups initially that haven’t posted in here since … hopefully active in the watts apps instead . But as you get closer there are likely to be volunteer helpers come forward on this thread , and it’s fair many will gravitate to helping people with higher post counts 

20 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’d encourage everyone to start waking from their slumbers be it on this thread or the groups … the more people engage with you the more comfortable people will be parting with the full amount …. I’ve seen several names that came up and joined the groups initially that haven’t posted in here since … hopefully active in the watts apps instead . But as you get closer there are likely to be volunteer helpers come forward on this thread , and it’s fair many will gravitate to helping people with higher post counts 

The vast majority of names in the spreadsheet I don't recognise from my time on here...once I am hopefully sorted I'll limit who I'm helping to names I know from this forum....

I'd still like to keep my name bumped in here to be added to a group. My husband and I have our tickets but our friends haven't. So only 2 people who actually need tickets from the resales in our group but 4 of us in total to keep going for all of you (plus our families always help and would keep trying too even though they don't go for tickets themselves 🤣)

All of us have always been dedicated to every single sale for the last 13 years and would love to join a group for all future sales. So we're dedicated obsessives here. Just let me know who I have to bribe with a camp breakfast to be added haha xxx

24 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I'd still like to keep my name bumped in here to be added to a group. My husband and I have our tickets but our friends haven't. So only 2 people who actually need tickets from the resales in our group but 4 of us in total to keep going for all of you (plus our families always help and would keep trying too even though they don't go for tickets themselves 🤣)

All of us have always been dedicated to every single sale for the last 13 years and would love to join a group for all future sales. So we're dedicated obsessives here. Just let me know who I have to bribe with a camp breakfast to be added haha xxx

I'm in the same boat, I have one but my friend doesn't, maybe start a fresh group ?

34 minutes ago, IFinallyGotATicket said:

I'm in the same boat, I have one but my friend doesn't, maybe start a fresh group ?

Well I did think about it and I did offer to do so. But it's kind of like Crazyfool said, people drop one message and then you don't see or hear anything else. That's not the kind of dedication required lol.

So I'm playing the long game, and hopefully an established existing group will eventually see I'll be trusty addition. I'm not going anywhere so even if I don't make it into a group this time around, hopefully I can earn my keep for future sales 😊

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum