Guns n Roses

Muppetmark

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah that would be a tough one for me. Prodigy against Arctic Monkeys please.

Not sure about the Prodigy TBH.

They're without Keith and they're also the only act to have ever frightened me enough that I had to leave, mind you I was on some strange drugs at the time.

38 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

They're without Keith and they're also the only act to have ever frightened me enough that I had to leave, mind you I was on some strange drugs at the time.

Me at other stage sitting down on the floor  trying to straighten head a while before they came on...

Man leans down clearly disappointed with my relaxed demeanor "mind you we're gonna go f*cking mental when they come on aren't we!" 

46 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

I saw them in Brixton for the 39th and 40th time last July and they were as fire as ever. Trust me.

Take better drugs and enjoy. 

Listening to a setlist playlist has alerted me to a couple I didn’t know. ‘Better’ of Chinese Democracy is decent but….but….’Slither,’ the Velvet Revolver tune. That’s an absolute belter and I positively insist it stays in any cut down festival setlist.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Listening to a setlist playlist has alerted me to a couple I didn’t know. ‘Better’ of Chinese Democracy is decent but….but….’Slither,’ the Velvet Revolver tune. That’s an absolute belter and I positively insist it stays in any cut down festival setlist.

Yes. Check out Fall To Pieces. Their best moment, and I’d love it if GNR gave it an airing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

I saw them at Brixton in the summer and hey were amazing. Also some just beautiful light tributes to Keith 😪

I won’t spoil it, but it was almost like he was still there x 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

Will the let a bunch of old guys clash with a bunch of old guys? 

I hope the Other headliners will be a bit fresher and current, considering the Pyramid headliners... 

What you need to take into account with your statement here is ……

I am an old guy 😃

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Skip997 said:

I've seen them shit loads but never without Keith. Not sure how I feel about it, but for nostalgia I'd be very tempted. Was really gutted about his passing.

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

The footage from Download also sounding good and that wasn't so long ago. I'm officially hyped.

At the moment, I don't think they have any shows announced apart from BST, so a well-rested voice should arrive on the farm. Of course there's talk of more shows, but hopefully they'll be after Glastonbury. When I saw him step in for Brian Johnson in 2016 he sounded on point. Scarily, that was almost seven years ago though