Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah like that jp editors stuff … I’ve since found out from 2 people that there was little/ no interaction with the crowd and from what they heard nothing mentioning glastonbury … however there is a reasonable chance they appear so if take the placement with a pinch of salt tbh 

I'm glad you've posted that, reassures me that my bullshit radar is still working.

On 1/31/2023 at 1:42 PM, Jose Pose said:

That they pulled that off with The Libertines was a minor miracle.

libs had put a show together for reading/leeds that summer, which is why Michael got Melvin's permission to have the libs as a secret set.

On 2/8/2023 at 10:22 AM, leath02 said:

this smacks of someone just reading the forums and just posting the acts which are being discussed and no one outside of those

which then kinda acts as a confirmation bias and makes it look reasonably believable 

there's no way we've guessed all the top line names

He’s really got under your skin hasn’t he?

3 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

Yeah I guess it could just be total coincidence that you cherry picked out a post from yesterday morning from a convo that had moved on entirely to tell a random person that they were annoyed about something.

I actually called them out on the Legends thread, I just came onto this one after and noticed they were at it here too.

You can keep the case open though, I don’t have any secret leaks or alter egos, I’m far too lazy for that.

Edited by Jack The Stripper
  • Like 1

Just now, Dan :D said:

Sorry if this is a bit random, is there a reason people don’t think Harry Styles can sub Elton, a friend has been told this was happening but I have it in my head that it wasn’t possible but his tour dates seem to be free 

Harry Styles fills stadiums. He's not subbing anyone. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dan :D said:

Sorry if this is a bit random, is there a reason people don’t think Harry Styles can sub Elton, a friend has been told this was happening but I have it in my head that it wasn’t possible but his tour dates seem to be free 

Would be rammed and I can't imagine he'd want to do it without headlining.

9 minutes ago, Dan :D said:

Seemed like an obvious choice for the 'young, of the moment' headline slot they've had for the few festivals, no way he subs. That being said, there is no pattern