Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

thats not what happened. other people told me what you'd posted and also said you had a perfect record of being right, so i checked out your post history, and called the claims of your perfect record to be bullshit.

You have the worst recent post history of anyone who claims to have history. Then you talk shit forgetting you made that claim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

You have the worst recent post history of anyone who claims to have history. Then you talk shit forgetting you made that claim.

You arrived here talking shit, and have never stopped. 

4 hours ago, Neil said:

thats not what happened. other people told me what you'd posted and also said you had a perfect record of being right, so i checked out your post history, and called the claims of your perfect record to be bullshit.

I mean, you twisted things so much that you called out one of his posts in a *prediction* thread (i.e. no sources, just a bit of fun), and tried making out that he was posting information, when it was abundantly clear to everyone that he was not.

Everyone knows that posts in that thread are more for fun rather than info. And he posted it immediately after the last festival did he not? So it's quite clear that it wasn't him claiming to be in the know.

That's the basis of you calling his perfect record bullshit. And you are the only person on this forum to have interpreted it that way.

Edited by EamerRed
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Rumours of a Madonna greatest hits tour with a London date of June. Not sure how solid the info is though, just got told, not looked anything up.

Oh she is touring and dates out here are in late sept. So we'll see if she does June this soon in europe. Probably just starting rehearsals if its barely going to be 5 months and not even known if the uk is first.

You’d think she’d milk the living bejesus out of her tour before fleecing festivals for all they’re worth, but what if the exposure of a televised Glastonbury show is something she might use to hype up demand? Has the fest ever been used in that way before? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility. 

Edited by kalifire

14 minutes ago, kalifire said:

You’d think she’d milk the living bejesus out of her tour before fleecing festivals for all they’re worth, but what if the exposure of a televised Glastonbury show is something she might use to hype up demand? Has the fest ever been used in that way before? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility. 

How. It only goes to one country. Cant hype anything to the world when a broadcast is geo locked. She did the halftime show, thats legit hype. 

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

How. It only goes to one country. Cant hype anything to the world when a broadcast is geo locked. She did the halftime show, thats legit hype. 

Maybe that’s the country in which she wants to build hype? She won’t need any help shifting tickets in America.