- No readmission

- A pretty Ferris Wheel

- Corporate sponsorship

- Off-site camping

- Exclusive designated VIP area

- $12 beer

- Sandstorms

- Bad Bunny

And a parent company that lobbies pro-life agenda.

Coachella’s Parent Company Is Donating Cash to an Anti-Abortion Group – Rolling Stone

2 hours ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

I wasn't a huge fan either until all the negative Nancys on here with their guns n roses hate turned me into a huge fan

It's not negative nacies it's honest comment. They have a rep for being shit live because they're shit live. 

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's not negative nacies it's honest comment. They have a rep for being shit live because they're shit live. 

Yeah you might have mentioned that. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

If you can't take honest comment can I suggest conservative home as your new favourite website. 😛

i think your feelings are pretty clear at this point ....  🙂  im not overly keen but it doesnt really matter in the scheme of things and the number of pyramid acts ive seen over the years ... 

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you can't take honest comment can I suggest conservative home as your new favourite website. 😛

Do they repeat the same shit day after day too? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

This is fair, actually. Coachella can offer:

- 1am finish each day

- Mandatory drinking pens

- No readmission

- A pretty Ferris Wheel

- Corporate sponsorship

- Off-site camping

- Exclusive designated VIP area

- $12 beer

- Sandstorms

- Bad Bunny

Sandstorms are rare, you're thinking Bonnaroo here.

And you do get readmission.

You can't pull up offside camping, Glastonbury and 2000 trews are the only Festivals here I know that you can camp in and around and even Trees has altered that a bit.

The camping is also so close to the arena if you are there early enough that it's barely 2 mins walk to your things. That kinda works with Glastonbury in the way that if you don't get there early you get a worse spot.

I for one wouldn't choose Glastonbury over Coachella but cars setup right next to you, you can't beat.

Been going back and forth on the GnR thing. I think it's a bit of a naff booking. I don't think they're very Glastonbury. But I'm far more likely to go see them than I was to go see Kendrik or Billie Eilish. Because I do know a load of the songs and could be a laugh.

Which when I think about is, is exactly the same way I felt about rumours around The Spice Girls or Robbie headlining. And the more I think about it, the more they're sort of in that category for me.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Sandstorms are rare, you're thinking Bonnaroo here.

And you do get readmission.

You can't pull up offside camping, Glastonbury and 2000 trews are the only Festivals here I know that you can camp in and around and even Trees has altered that a bit.

The camping is also so close to the arena if you are there early enough that it's barely 2 mins walk to your things. That kinda works with Glastonbury in the way that if you don't get there early you get a worse spot.

I for one wouldn't choose Glastonbury over Coachella but cars setup right next to you, you can't beat.

It's all a bit tongue-in-cheek, mate. I'd love to make the trip over but the weird "my festival is better than your festival" comparison from Perez Hilton II is getting a bit boring now. Both have positive and negative aspects and can hardly be compared 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

they don't do honest comment. So you can keep living a fantasy. 

Greatest of respect neil but we hear you loud and clear … would be pretty dull if we all liked the same stuff wouldn’t it ? Clearly you don’t like GnR but as someone who’s run a festival website for umpteen years you understand this .