2024 Headliners

Four old duffers stood behind laptops, knocking out something that would shame a Game Boy developer is just what the public is crying out for on a Sunday night.

Edited by Gnomicide

15 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Four old duffers stood behind laptops, knocking out something that would shame a Game Boy developer is just would the public is crying out for on a Sunday night.

Two. The other pair are there for decoration. 

2 hours ago, Krisesk said:

Just wait until Dua Lipa is suddenly ruled out and Muse announce something. Then we can get excited for a Coldplay/Muse/Killers trio of headliners.

I think Matt Bellamy's Jaded Hearts Club side-project doing 60s dad-rock covers with Graham Coxon, Miles Kane and the singer from Jet could be a shout for one of the smaller stages. They're definitely doing something this year judging by an Instagram post over the Xmas period saying they're releasing new music.

Bellamy himself did put up a photo of him working with an orchestra but some people think this could actually be a film/video game score rather than actual new Muse songs. Think they'll be around in 2025 instead.

Edited by charlierc
  • Like 1

It’s a shame Muse stank out the place in 2016 as their 2023 show really was excellent.

There’s an alternate reality somewhere in which they didn’t play that 16 show and instead returned after a 13 year absence and went down a storm.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

It’s a shame Muse stank out the place in 2016 as their 2023 show really was excellent.

There’s an alternate reality somewhere in which they didn’t play that 16 show and instead returned after a 13 year absence and went down a storm.

Their 2016 show was pretty damn good from where i was standing. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There are four of Kraftwerk and only one of Elton so it stands to reason that they'd be four times as good.

Skip never striked me as a Rudimental fan

16 minutes ago, gfa said:

Skip never striked me as a Rudimental fan

I not particularly, but given the choice between EJ, QOTSA and Rudimental

Well it's pretty clear there's only one winner and as it happens it was another great WH party