2024 Headliners

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Already rocketing towards the ‘too big to agree to the paycheck’ territory that Taylor once occupied and Bruno Mars still does. Emily needs to pull some strings and get it done. 

Bruno Mars? 😂 I don’t think Glasto would be that arsed 

1 minute ago, northernangel said:

Why did you go then after whinging for so long about it?, and then be like....oooh thanks for the ticket!

i locked  myself in (before i'd realised -  and like most of my visits to the farm,  I swerved the pyramid headliners.

1 minute ago, northernangel said:

Thank god you've passed this forum onto someone else as you continue to try and suck the life out of it. 

which you do my not allowing genuine comment.

8 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Maybe not but he’s the best male pop star on the planet in a live setting, other than Justin Timberlake whose time has almost certainly been and gone.  

What about The Weeknd

10 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

I prefer to pretend he doesn’t exist for the sake of my sanity but yes he’s up there too. Anyway Liv is headed towards that tier at bullet train speed, is my point. 2025 might end up being too late. 

Two albums, one tour under her belt so far

Can we stop with this hyperbole 

2 hours ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Like ripping into anyone who posts a genuine comment about thinking GnR aren’t the worst band that have ever existing and constantly shouting them down?

r'n'r  are the worst band to headline glasto, the rest is your projection.

18 hours ago, crumbler said:

Think this would probably be the worst set of headliners since 2002

Yeah, was more of a parody-predo. Think one punt is fine, e.g. Dave or O-Rod, but together it seems very weak. Foals I don't think would be asked unless Glasto was desperate and no other options were available. 

Dave/Coldplay/Dua, or, O-Rod/Rhianna/Dua would be better, or something along those lines would be better.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

GnR were awesome fun. Elton was an all-timer.

Only Arctics objectively lived up to their reputation as being dross, going through the motions etc.

I skipped GnR for Lana Del Late and missed Elton for Phoenix (no regrets!), so seems a really drew the short straw seeing catching such a subpar AM! 

Just now, danbailey80 said:

Wow. Haven't bothered reading here for a while. I come on and it's still the same....

Foals (not) headlining and GnR being sh*t. 

🥱🥱🥱🥱

for about 5 pages hardly a disaster in the scheme of things although the GNR thing has been well and truly overdone now ... as its this years thread and they aren't coming back so kind of not relevant ?!!  suggestions for this year though you are more than welcome to make 

20 hours ago, Neil said:

i locked  myself in (before i'd realised -  and like most of my visits to the farm,  I swerved the pyramid headliners.

which you do my not allowing genuine comment.

Absolute bullshit! You don't lock yourself into anything. If you decide you're not going then there is a ticket date for that regardless of where you are on site. Stop talking trash!

Your second comment makes no sense. 

Glastonbury and this forum will be a lot better moving forward without you involved.