ticketmaster dynamic pricing uk

brettredmayne

12 hours ago, chazwwe said:

There has to be a time when the system just 'breaks' and the number of people going to concerts goes down dramatically. 

I agree.  How are there 20,000 people in a given city willing to give Drake that kind of money.  (He isnt even any good)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Also drake decided to make everyone poor.  Thats regular price. Not platinum pricing. Upper levels got up to $300-$400 too when dynamic kicked in. Lowers were $1000

AFC5B00E-A0B9-4044-A516-B64FD57A7DB7.jpeg

930B9581-7D95-41B8-8A7F-B36FFCCE276B.jpeg

Its the sheer gall of asking for 400$ 'service' after spending 2000$ on tickets. 

I suppose the purchaser should actually be 'grateful' its a $4 process fee ( which, lets be honest is a joke anyway).

Its way beyond the time governments/authorities should be looking at this..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, davefb said:

Its the sheer gall of asking for 400$ 'service' after spending 2000$ on tickets. 

I suppose the purchaser should actually be 'grateful' its a $4 process fee ( which, lets be honest is a joke anyway).

Its way beyond the time governments/authorities should be looking at this..

The government/authorities arent going to do anything.. higher income, means higher tax, means greater revenue...

It is simply down to fans. Dont pay those prices. Support small venues and upcoming bands. Sooner or later Drake (or any other greedy fecker) will be yesterdays news and if we dont support small venues/bands the next Drake wont get an opportunity... and you know what, the people you go and see will be really grateful you are there.!

If 100 of those paying fans per city put $100 in each and use it to feed homeless folk on the same night as the gig, they would get local media coverage and it would soon start showing the bastards up.

I personally refuse to pay £100 for any gig. (So Blur can do one!)

and before anyone points out £350 for Glastonbury.... With my ticket, caravan, petrol, food and bars I will spend closer to a grand than £500... but it is a weeks holiday..

Just stop feeding these twats. It annoys the shit out of me.

• Upvote 1