Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 hour ago, FloopFiller said:

Her ‘America’s sweetheart’ mask is slowly slipping I feel, due to both the sheer overexposure and little slip ups here and there. Obviously won’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but feel like people are starting to turn on her a little in some corners (and I’m not talking about dumbass right wing Americans hating on her because she told people to vote).

Certainly felt like her album announcement at the Grammy's was met with more sighs and groans than usual online.

I think not all entirely her own fault as the media literally follow and report her every move but she is definitely getting over exposed at the moment. I think after the Eras tour it would probably be in her best interests to go away for a while. 

16 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I think not all entirely her own fault as the media literally follow and report her every move but she is definitely getting over exposed at the moment. I think after the Eras tour it would probably be in her best interests to go away for a while. 

I still think she will do a small tour for her new album 

6 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Barbara Streisand Effect. She wants to bury the private jet story (conspiracy theories thats why she is dating someone from the Jets to obfuscate search results) but the lawsuit is ironically bringing more eyes to it.

It will get thrown out of court or the guy tracking the jet will put a 24 hour delay on the info posting or perhaps just tally up all the data at the end of the year and share. There is no way she can legally block it coming out.

Edited by FrogLobster

8 minutes ago, FrogLobster said:

Barbara Streisand Effect. She wants to bury the private jet story (conspiracy theories thats why she is dating someone from the Jets to obfuscate search results) but the lawsuit is ironically bringing more eyes to it.

It will get thrown out of court or the guy tracking the jet will put a 24 hour delay on the info posting or perhaps just tally up all the data at the end of the year and share. There is no way she can legally block it coming out.

She’s dating someone from the Kansas Chiefs so that theory is rubbish 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, FrogLobster said:

Doh! Or maybe I read that there was some variation of that theory where she showed up very publicly to when they played the Jets? 🤣

She’s showed up to pretty much every game so that’s silly as well. In fact her showing up to every game is probably contributing to her jet usage in the first place. 

On 2/5/2024 at 7:52 AM, NorthernSoul52 said:

To be honest, reckon they could cut one per act to make way for a new six.

Obviously requires the show to re-tool its choreography and so forth.

Lose The ArcherFearlessChampagne ProblemsDelicateAugust and Bejeweled, and you can still get four or five news one in there.

(Mastermind bias rising, keep that son of a gun in the show.)

Drop August from the setlist?! You're out of your mind! 

On 2/8/2024 at 8:12 PM, gigpusher said:

Not sure if there's such a thing as overexposure for that type of pop star 😅

IMG_1685.thumb.jpeg.73c71d9509f7d4796a20c5125e5bd23d.jpeg

There is an exclusive song on this called the Bolter. This is called the Bolter edition”. 

f**k me, she’s releasing different versions with exclusive songs so you have to buy them all if you want all the content. Does this woman have no shame? 

Edited by kalifire

24 minutes ago, kalifire said:

IMG_1685.thumb.jpeg.73c71d9509f7d4796a20c5125e5bd23d.jpeg

There is an exclusive song on this called the Bolter. This is called the Bolter edition”. 

f**k me, she’s releasing different versions with exclusive songs so you have to buy them all if you want all the content. Does this woman have no shame? 

Definitely not. And they’re “limited” as well so will only make people want to go get them asap. I wish she would stop with the limited vinyls and CDs, I don’t mind different variants but would be good to listen to these bonus tracks (that will probably be available on streaming that day) and think “ok I like this one best so I’ll get the vinyl with that one”