Taylor swift

brettredmayne

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Somebody died in Rio tonight at the show. You guys saying the u.s fans got screwed because of assigned seating arent laughing now.

The person sounds like they died from cardiac event due to heat. The stadium didn’t allow people to enter with water bottles during a heatwave. And security weren’t giving water out. 

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Somebody died in Rio tonight at the show. You guys saying the u.s fans got screwed because of assigned seating arent laughing now.

What the absolute f**k are you on about? Why are you trying to make a horrible death some weird argument about seating at American gigs?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Delete this.

Using the death of a young woman to justify your silly arguments. Someone has just lost a family member, you sick man.

Absolutely vile

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Suprefan said:

What’s the owners username as this scumbag should be removed from this site.  Disgusting to make a death about yourself and your US comments all the time. 

3 hours ago, sisco said:

What’s the owners username as this scumbag should be removed from this site.  Disgusting to make a death about yourself and your US comments all the time. 

A moderator has been active in this thread since that was posted so I can only conclude that management endorses this behavior

Shame the poor Brazilian person died.

can we all agree that as Swifty is clearly lining her pockets, can’t play glasto this year anyway, likely never will and is utterly awful that we close down this thread? Every time I log on it’s the top thread and very distracting from the ACTUAL glasto threads in the actual glasto part of this site?

other UK festivals might be more appropriate. There isn’t a cash making forum that I can see.

Edited by mungo57

4 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

can we all agree that as Swifty is clearly lining her pockets, can’t play glasto this year anyway, likely never will and is utterly awful that we close down this thread? Every time I log on it’s the top thread and very distracting from the ACTUAL glasto threads in the actual glasto part of this site?

other UK festivals might be more appropriate. There isn’t a cash making forum that I can see.

Plenty of other musicians have their own thread on this side of the site, I think it’s fine. What has Taylor making money got to do with closing down this thread?

personally I think you using the fact that someone tragically passed away (which wasn’t her fault, btw, it was the stadiums and security) to voice your hate on her is a bit grim

Edited by ls2408

2 hours ago, FatAmmy said:

A moderator has been active in this thread since that was posted so I can only conclude that management endorses this behavior

The post in question, as distasteful as some may find it, is an opinion of an individual person who has the right to express it, just as everybody else has the right to criticise it out in the open. As with any open forum, of course not all posts will agree with, or represent personal opinions of management or moderators, however, this site and forum is not here to propagate the views of its management, but only to allow fair and open discussion as long as it follows some basic rules which this post does.

If every opinion one disagrees with was barred from any sort of discussion, how could you ever hope to allow people holding said opinion to see that there's an alternative view?

Edited by eFestivals
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Nope. She's ace, and an inevitable headliner one day (albeit not in the next 2 festivals).

45 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Plenty of other musicians have their own thread on this side of the site, I think it’s fine. What has Taylor making money got to do with closing down this thread?

personally I think you using the fact that someone tragically passed away (which wasn’t her fault, btw, it was the stadiums and security) to voice your hate on her is a bit grim

That’s not what I meant, nor said, is it?

1 hour ago, mungo57 said:

The top thread is currently Wolf Alice. I don’t care about Wolf Alice. So I didn’t click on it.