Taylor swift

brettredmayne

30 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

The blood-curdling scream at the start of the Paris live version is hysterical. I hope that person got tickets for Eras ❤️ 

Absolutely! What a version, I've contributed significantly to the viewing figures of that video. It's why I wanted to get Paris tickets for next year, thankfully I did!

On 7/22/2023 at 2:00 PM, dotdash79 said:

Wonder if the resale on ticketmaster is for registered or all? 

the thing that annoys me with selling on ticketmaster is that if you sell tickets via them you don’t get the money until after the event even though they have the tickets and 2 lots of cash. 

They changed their policy here a while ago to not have that be the case. You get it within a week now of a sale. Does tm resale in the uk have updated terms for payments?

13 hours ago, curse these metal hands said:

Ticketmaster have updated some of the £662 VIP tickets to the standard £195 seated tickets if you’ve got a pre sale code

Interesting that they’ve done this before opening up the sale to anyone without a code (or even taking everyone who registered off the waiting list). Good that they’re sticking to their guns about trying to get tickets into the right hands I guess. 

29 minutes ago, st dan said:

If I’d have bought the £660 VIP tickets last week, I would be pretty pissed off if the person sat in the seats literally next/above/below had paid a third of the price!

Yep. Mug’s game. Especially considering the people who panic bought the £600 tickets in the Midnights sale are now mostly locked out of the ongoing Verified sale, so can’t now buy cheaper tickets and sell the existing ones. 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Hopefully it doesn't result in the 4 I bought previously on a different email being cancelled.

Could that happen?

Potentially? Haven’t heard of any cancellations yet. AXS/TM have been clear that it’s four tix per card and platform so you could buy 4 on AXS and 4 on TM and be safe. But both have said any orders that share addresses, card numbers, names or emails MAY be cancelled. 

I was going to upgrade the tickets for my group but that’s what has stopped me 

4 minutes ago, Nestacres said:

Are these still pre sale tickets? i was wait listed so I presume I still cant get any?

These are general sale but they’ve taken what was £660 VIP tickets and made them just normal price levels. Not sure they’re taking people off the waitlist to shift them atm

40 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I am having a conniption slash panic attack here, but I think the different

AXS account

Payment Method

Email address

Verified Fan email address and code.

is enough of a failsafe / firewall to keep the transactions separate......only the name remains the same?

That surely sounds OK, and it will be fine. Unless you have some very unique name

Read this on the dailymail, ive copied the text so you dont have to go there

'The only way to obtain a valid ticket for Taylor Swift's shows is via the approved ticket agents,'

'In the UK, the approved ticket agents are Ticketmaster, AXS or directly through the venue's website. In Ireland, the approved ticket agent is Ticketmaster.

'Any tickets found to be purchased via resale on the non-official secondary market will not be valid for entry into the concerts and will be cancelled in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale.'

'Authorised resale for tickets begins on 1 August 2023. 

'Through official resale facilities, ticket resale prices are capped to help combat the inflation of ticket prices and put a stop to ticket touting.'

'These resale facilities enable fans to sell their tickets with confidence and empower fans to purchase resale tickets with the assurance that the ticket they are purchasing is genuine.' 

AEG also clarified the confusing 'lead booker' policy that was listed on Ticketmaster's website - saying that fans will be able to change the name on their tickets.

'In addition to the official resale facilities, fans will also be able to transfer their tickets via their approved ticket agent, so they can share tickets with friends and family who are also attending the concert. 

'Ticket transfer will be made available much closer to the date of the shows and fans will be notified by email when ticket transfer is available. Fans in the UK and Ireland will then be able transfer all of their tickets. '