Taylor swift

brettredmayne

11 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

the only grain of hope is that theres a reason they split the 4 wembley dates. 👀

If we really want to clutch at straws… maybe she does Glastonbury after Dublin, then a bunch of extra Wembley August dates go on sale immediately aimed at the TV audience so she can have a go at breaking the Take That record for a Wembley run. But that’s 10,000-1 shot

9 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I'd say zero chance of that.

Did 2 nights in an 80k stadium here last time and they literally couldn't give tickets away. The second night was tens of thousands of people on freebies. Sports clubs being given bundles etc.

This time around it's 2 nights in a 55k stadium, so that'll be it.

I don't think you realise how much she has shot up in popularity the past few years. There's a lot of alt rock and indie fans who've jumped on. Then add in it's a greatest hits show. These will sell day 1.

13 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I'd say zero chance of that.

Did 2 nights in an 80k stadium here last time and they literally couldn't give tickets away. The second night was tens of thousands of people on freebies. Sports clubs being given bundles etc.

This time around it's 2 nights in a 55k stadium, so that'll be it.

Did you see why theres multiple nights in almost every city? because of the lack of dates in certain places ( canada ) there are going to be a lot of people who travel. Youre gonna have crowds that are half foreign cause of it and that drives the demand. For Mexico they had to give priority to mexican reaidents cause they knew all the american swifties would buy the tickets cause its essentially cheaper to go there gor a gig.

1 minute ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Doesn’t this make her likely? She has a gap on the Sunday at glasto? 

She's had a habit of adding on multiple extra dates to places once demand hits – the schedules announced at first have always been 'starter' dates. If she hasn't added an extra Dublin date on by August then yeah, she's in play for it.

Just now, Hags said:

She’s in the vicinity of the festival - quite possibly for a reason. Her odds of playing have shortened not lengthened and anything else is massively overthinking it. Was booked for the Sunday previous IIRC.

have u seen her stage setup it would be virtually impossible for her to do it also she will probs add 3rd nights in london and dublin

Just now, jannybruck said:

She's had a habit of adding on multiple extra dates to places once demand hits – the schedules announced at first have always been 'starter' dates. If she hasn't added an extra Dublin date on by August then yeah, she's in play for it.

It would be the day after London, no? 

27 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Can't even get onto Ticketmaster to register 🙄 

If you’ve got the spare change, try a European city. Flew through the registration for Madrid and Paris, in over half the time to get through for London.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

My first thought on seeing those dates is she’s playing Reading and Leeds. Why is she coming back to London in August?

Signed up for Madrid and Paris either way. Much rather head abroad than go to Wembley!

she fits the demographic of reading and leeds more than glasto imo

2 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Doesn’t this make her likely? She has a gap on the Sunday at glasto? 

You can aruge either way. She is doing 3 or even 4 nights straight so you cannot eliminate her until more shows are announced. These onsalrs are not until the middle of july a d theyre going to definitely announce additional dates before that happens because they know how many people are registering for the same. Happened in the u.s and south america already.

10 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I don't think you realise how much she has shot up in popularity the past few years. There's a lot of alt rock and indie fans who've jumped on. Then add in it's a greatest hits show. These will sell day 1.

I went to Rep on my jack. This time around there's scrambling going on right across the WhatsApp groups.

I’d love to get a ticket for Seattle. Two nights at Lumen, 110k tickets. The cheapest resale ticket, top tier back rows diagonally behind the stage, are $1700. It’s the same everywhere in the US… perhaps the demand won’t be there in Europe but it’s still unprecedented. She could have played 7 nights in every city and not met demand.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

My first thought on seeing those dates is she’s playing Reading and Leeds. Why is she coming back to London in August?

Signed up for Madrid and Paris either way. Much rather head abroad than go to Wembley!

Probably due to availability. Its not just about wembley, its everywhere else. If Dublin is only avail that weekend she is booked then she couldnt just do the possible 6 or 8 dates over the course of consecutive weekends in London. So you split it. The Weeknd had to add another date to his tour in London and there wasnt room after his initial dates so it was put at the end of the tour.

2 minutes ago, Drinky said:

I’d love to get a ticket for Seattle. Two nights at Lumen, 110k tickets. The cheapest resale ticket, top tier back rows diagonally behind the stage, are $1700. It’s the same everywhere in the US… perhaps the demand won’t be there in Europe but it’s still unprecedented. She could have played 7 nights in every city and not met demand.

Americans are gonna fly to england or wherever they figure out its easiest to get tickets to a show. Esp cause itll be set up like mexico and south anerica. Either all standing on the pitch or half seats half standing. We'll also see if dynamic pricing happens for this or not.