ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

My guess is that he'll add 2-3 shows extra for the other places, with a few extra in Wales and Scotland. 

As for the general conversation on 'would prefer a queue system.' Seeing the frustration that some people came out with on twitter in regards to this tour when they realised they were 100,000th+ in queue and knew they had to sit there until their spot opened, which some cases was 2 hours, to only find out that the show had been sold out. I would take the refresh hell we have every October/(november?) over that any day. 

3 hours ago, stanh said:

Knocked this up out of interest, sure others might be too - may be different capacities due to it being fully seats etc etc... But just gone off what Google is saying, insane amount of people regardless!

1422477715_Screenshot2022-11-12at18_41_16.thumb.png.6225e7c2d38cf1681f605e5eb79893ac.png

There’s got to be a massive chance he doesn’t even finish this! It’s so many dates it’s unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

There’s got to be a massive chance he doesn’t even finish this! It’s so many dates it’s unbelievable.

I mean his previous biggest tour was 110 dates over a year and a half. This is more spread out so more time for breaks, he did 20 dates in a row in Manchester. He'll not only be just fine, but shows he could add in a lot more, in a shorter amount of time. 

11 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I mean his previous biggest tour was 110 dates over a year and a half. This is more spread out so more time for breaks, he did 20 dates in a row in Manchester. He'll not only be just fine, but shows he could add in a lot more, in a shorter amount of time. 

Good luck to him! It just looks like a lot of dates but I wasn’t aware of the size of the previous tour tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Holy shit, quick maths working to an average ticket price of £50 (average will be higher) this tour is worth over £1B in revenue???

one BILLION...

B I L L I O N!!! 😲😲😲

It’s a lot of non-refundable booking fees if he cancels too! 

1 minute ago, Alvoram said:

Holy shit, quick maths working to an average ticket price of £50 (average will be higher) this tour is worth over £1B in revenue???

one BILLION...

B I L L I O N!!! 😲😲😲

Quick but wrong, it will be about £100 million.

More dates are being added, he only seem to be doing Thursday, Friday and Saturday's. We (Me and my wife) think he has caring responsibilities and this is his last tour and the way they can make it work.

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Good luck to him! It just looks like a lot of dates but I wasn’t aware of the size of the previous tour tbh. 

Yeah his previous one got cancelled due to health? Or something. I wasn't aware either and had no idea he was 'this' big until I saw the tour schedule and the nonsense of constant dates being added and the 'one show a month at the O2 for the next 2 years'

He's the every day mans comic. 
image.png.e69d0909e74fdcec578edfe7c5bd0313.png

9 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Yeah his previous one got cancelled due to health? Or something. I wasn't aware either and had no idea he was 'this' big until I saw the tour schedule and the nonsense of constant dates being added and the 'one show a month at the O2 for the next 2 years'

He never said what it was but it was rumoured to be his child having an illness or something.

46 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Quick but wrong, it will be about £100 million.

More dates are being added, he only seem to be doing Thursday, Friday and Saturday's. We (Me and my wife) think he has caring responsibilities and this is his last tour and the way they can make it work.

50 x 20M is not 100M 🙈😂

Bollocks, it's 2M not 20M👍

Oh well, looks like he will be poor then. 🙈😂

Edited by Alvoram

36 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Shifting 2 million tickets is very impressive whatever way you look at it

Yes it is, it still blows my mind that he is so popular. I never really rated his standup. His TV stuff was good enough though, Phoenix Nights especially. 

Mind you, I'm now more than twice as old as I was when I last saw him 20 years ago!!! Maybe I should rewatch, I might have grown into it. 

20 minutes ago, moogster said:

I have 0 clue on who he is but now am very curious...!

A very northern comedian. Mainly does observational comedy, focusing on working class stereotypes. He's fairly clean with it though, so it's a safe one to take grandma to. 

• Thanks 1

I missed out on tickets in the sale last weekend but i’m hoping to get lucky in the resale. My question is, I was unsure how to refresh the holding countdown screen when I was in it. I’m a bit of an I.T. Noob so didn’t press anything when I was on it for fear of doing something wrong and getting kicked out. I just let it do it’s thing and countdown from 20 seconds before refreshing automatically. I did try the F5 key on a separate website but this just seemed to adjust the screen brightness? Anyone able to help and let me know any tips to be in with a chance for the resale? I was reading that holding shift + F5 may be the answer. Any help appreciated 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Kellsy_81 said:

I missed out on tickets in the sale last weekend but i’m hoping to get lucky in the resale. My question is, I was unsure how to refresh the holding countdown screen when I was in it. I’m a bit of an I.T. Noob so didn’t press anything when I was on it for fear of doing something wrong and getting kicked out. I just let it do it’s thing and countdown from 20 seconds before refreshing automatically. I did try the F5 key on a separate website but this just seemed to adjust the screen brightness? Anyone able to help and let me know any tips to be in with a chance for the resale? I was reading that holding shift + F5 may be the answer. Any help appreciated 👍🏻

what device are you refreshing .... if its apple it will be command and r ... and you should be doing it on that holding page with the countdown on it .... can be tried on any webpage 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kellsy_81 said:

It sounds like your keyboard is like mine - the hot keys are set up the opposite way (they have two functions usually). Mine changes the brightness by default too, if I want it to refresh then I have to hold down the function key and press f5. You can change this in the settings, but I find it works just aswell to manually click refresh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

what device are you refreshing .... if its apple it will be command and r ... and you should be doing it on that holding page with the countdown on it .... can be tried on any webpage 

I’m using a laptop with Windows and was trying on the chrome browser. 

Thanks for your help re the page to be refreshing. That makes sense 🙂

14 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

It sounds like your keyboard is like mine - the hot keys are set up the opposite way (they have two functions usually). Mine changes the brightness by default too, if I want it to refresh then I have to hold down the function key and press f5. You can change this in the settings, but I find it works just aswell to manually click refresh.

yep just gave it a try and this seems to work. Thanks for the help on this 👍🏻 

just have to pray I get lucky in the resale 

13 hours ago, briddj said:

Can confirm the Glasto 2 second Autorefresh using extensions across multiple devices got us the prime floor seats we wanted for March next year.

Took 45 minutes to get onto See.

Still refuse to believe there is any 60/min limit after we got Glasto and PK tickets using this method. 

2 second is 30/min or did you mean 2 per second ie 120/min ??

3 hours ago, Alvoram said:

A very northern comedian. Mainly does observational comedy, focusing on working class stereotypes. He's fairly clean with it though, so it's a safe one to take grandma to. 

Yeah I was wondering what a Peter Kay is as well. I thought I had a grip on the british comedy scene as I've watched quite a bit of the QIs, Taskmasters. WILTYs and the like, but then someone I've never heard of starts selling insane numbers. It's true I've never been too much of a fan of the "safe" comedy though.

5 minutes ago, clasher said:

Yeah I was wondering what a Peter Kay is as well. I thought I had a grip on the british comedy scene as I've watched quite a bit of the QIs, Taskmasters. WILTYs and the like, but then someone I've never heard of starts selling insane numbers. It's true I've never been too much of a fan of the "safe" comedy though.

Think this is insane you've never heard of Peter Kay, even if you're not keen on him. He's easily the biggest comedian in the country. Not that he's any good like.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales