ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

Well done to everyone who was successful.

quick question, is there any reason why a registration would expire post 2010? It’s the same no. Used since 2014 festival, was was used last year.

I only ask as the email address the Mrs says is linked to her registration isn’t returning any results on the websites’ registration checker tool. She does have an old hotmail account which is recognised by the Glastonbury site, however that hasn’t been accessible for a number of years.

I’m just hoping she didn’t edit the email address on her registration likes she certain she did do.

thanks

5 minutes ago, Matty123 said:

quick question, is there any reason why a registration would expire post 2010? It’s the same no. Used since 2014 festival, was was used last year.

I only ask as the email address the Mrs says is linked to her registration isn’t returning any results on the websites’ registration checker tool. She does have an old hotmail account which is recognised by the Glastonbury site, however that hasn’t been accessible for a number of years.

I’m just hoping she didn’t edit the email address on her registration likes she certain she did do.

thanks

Gdpr most likely. They can only keep details for x years.

11 minutes ago, Matty123 said:

thanks

Has she tried to update the photo? If a photo update is rejected, it doesn't just revert back to the old photo, it zaps the whole registration.

Just now, incident said:

Has she tried to update the photo? If a photo update is rejected, it doesn't just revert back to the old photo, it zaps the whole registration.

Nope, nothing. She updated her photo a couple years ago, but we’ve been to festivals since. She’s using the same reg no. For 6 festivals, so just can’t understand why it would not be identified on the system now. It’s not like it’s been dormant or anything. Mine is just as old and I’m having no issues.

We’ve got the reg. no and post code on last   ticket, so still able to give it a go on Sunday. Just gives us a little something extra to stress about.

Good Luck everyone

Brutal stuff here. I got as far as picking times from London on three different devices but just constantly got messages saying the allocation was run out (or whatever the fuck it said). Really stressful and frustrating. Will give it a go on Sunday but fully expecting another long resale wait here.

On the seetickets page, when I tried to click the blue button that said WEDNESDAY COACH TICKETS it wouldn’t let me click for ages. Did others experience this? How did you get through to the holding page? By refreshing the seetickets page until the blue button let you in, or did you just keep clicking then once in, refresh? 

Edited by Flostyles

The spinning wheel of death scares me now. There seemed to be no way past it. Somebody mentioned they let it time out and then resubmitted the reg details and it worked? Maybe that's the only solution - if you get in early enough.

Also, do we place enough importance on obtaining the proper link in advance - the worthy farm link with numbers at the end? Surely it's a massive advantage to be able to bypass the initial glastonbury.seetickets.com refresh stage - where more often than not the site seems to crash for a good 5/10 mins.

11 minutes ago, Flostyles said:

On the seetickets page, when I tried to click the blue button that said WEDNESDAY COACH TICKETS it wouldn’t let me click for ages. Did others experience this? How did you get through to the holding page? By refreshing the seetickets page until the blue button let you in, or did you just keep clicking then once in, refresh? 

Yeah, it wouldn’t let me actually click on them to begin with. I was a bit stressed so I can’t remember fully but I think I just kept refreshing the page, and then I got a blank server page for a few minutes. Refreshed a bit more/waited then got the page with the options for Wednesday and Thursday departures again, and then I was able to click on the wednesday link and it sent me to the holding page 

Edited by CJB

10 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

The spinning wheel of death scares me now. There seemed to be no way past it. Somebody mentioned they let it time out and then resubmitted the reg details and it worked? Maybe that's the only solution - if you get in early enough.

Also, do we place enough importance on obtaining the proper link in advance - the worthy farm link with numbers at the end? Surely it's a massive advantage to be able to bypass the initial glastonbury.seetickets.com refresh stage - where more often than not the site seems to crash for a good 5/10 mins.

Yeah, never really had it before (unless it’s more of a coach sale thing?). Usually once I get to the reg page, it’s plain sailing. 

9 minutes ago, CJB said:

Yeah, it wouldn’t let me actually click on them to begin with. I was a bit stressed so I can’t remember fully but I think I just kept refreshing the page, and then I got a blank server page for a few minutes. Refreshed a bit more/waited then got the page with the options for Wednesday and Thursday departures again, and then I was able to click on the wednesday link and it sent me to the holding page 

This happened to me to start with too. Then I got proper holding pages and eventually got as far as entering regs and making selections but just couldn't make it past that point.

Hearing quite a few stories both on here and people I know missing out due to the bank authorisation thing. Absolutely gutting but it is what it is. Just wondering those that were successful if they used debit or credit cards and also any particular bank? Mine is Natwest and I authorised in the app but no luck. Might try a different card or two for Sunday

Anyone else have trouble putting payment through earlier then received a call from the banks fraud team? I've just had to unblock my card. I entered payment details once and they wouldn't verify but the bank told me it tried to take payment 3 times. I was panicking, making sure they didn't cancel that third successful payment 😬

Managed to get 3 tickets from Stoke, was a bit of a mess though had someone drop out the group. Got to the reg stage entered my reg and got to the available cities Stoke was one of the options but then got a NO for that.  Decided to just go back a step enter the regs of the people who said any coach and luckily stoke was still available 

Edited by Sameer

31 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This happened to me to start with too. Then I got proper holding pages and eventually got as far as entering regs and making selections but just couldn't make it past that point.

Same. Initially clicking wednesday button didn't do anything but I hit ctrl f5 and got straight in after clicking Wednesday tickets for friends.

Then clicked back and to my immediate surprise another registration page come up. Wasn't intending to coach it but as it was there took it. 

2 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

It's literally a festival of contemporary music. 

What did you expect? Of course they'll book pop, because it's what's popular. 

Yes but I'm just saying that's what has helped increase the demand because its opened it up to a whole new section of people who once upon a time would never have considered going to Glastonbury. It would still sell out if they didn't go down this route but I think that's the sort of vanilla mainstream stuff that E.Eavis is into. But yeah its brought in a whole new vacuous millennial instagram crowd

11 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Yes but I'm just saying that's what has helped increase the demand because its opened it up to a whole new section of people who once upon a time would never have considered going to Glastonbury. It would still sell out if they didn't go down this route but I think that's the sort of vanilla mainstream stuff that E.Eavis is into. But yeah its brought in a whole new vacuous millennial instagram crowd

Emily booked Jay-Z, very much against a tide of people saying that's not who should be playing Glastonbury.  There have always been vacuous people at the festival; seems unfair to label a whole generation as that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Exactly the same as me, I got to the registration page, entered all the details and even got to the point of picking a coach and I couldn’t get any further than that. I was so excited when I got to reg page too, I really thought i was gonna get them😭 We go again on Sunday. Best of luck 🤞🏻 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales