Rock Werchter 2023

BenG92

Depending on the production it's not that big of a deal to come over twice. She's young + there's lots of money involved. So basically anything is possible.

I think the fact that 3/8 headliner are pop-oriented would usually be a bigger red flag. But I see it happening this year.

Edited by Boss89

2 minutes ago, EV123 said:

Two weeks in August, two weeks in July covering all the biggest festivals in each period.

August for NL, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Germany ...

July for Spain, Portugal, Poland, Denmark, Belgium ...

Would make sense imi. 

Hopefully, you're right about it. Maybe we will know more in 5 minutes!

I'm more than happy... but didn't expected it at all! I didn't even see it at the first when they uploaded the poster. I was looking for Lolla Paris... which is not on the list. For a surprise, it's a surprise. Curious to know if they replace Foo Fighters or another band. One thing seems sure too: Billie Eilish won't be in Europe this Summer. Or could she co-headline with the RHCP and be the last headliner missing at Mad Cool too?