Depeche Mode
Interpol
Lana del Rey
Massive Attack
Pulp
Rage Against the Machine
The Smile
System of a Down

Hope some of them will show up at Werchter! 

I'd gladly take that (although it doesn't seem very possible, especially for DM and RATM)! I hope this past year you've been a good boy! 😂

• Like 1

Reckon we can add most of the names from the DTRH announcement into the mix with it being the same weekend (which doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence as there isn’t a lot on there that’s my cup of tea)

Theyre also advertising the return of Core Festival on the socials this morning so I doubt we get anything today  

Edited by 49Lawson
Incomplete comment

5 minutes ago, Floyd_Ams said:

I had to look 2-3 times at that poster to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me but...AMENRA at Primavera? Wow! Wasn't expecting that. It would be a very pleasant surprise at RW although there is zero chance to play there instead of Graspop at their home country.

I remember them playing at Pukkelpop a couple of times, so maybe theyy can also do Werchter at some point

• Upvote 1

Feel like every festival is stacking itself to the hilt and we’re feeding on crumbs. I know it’ll be worth it in the end, but Christ it feels agonising at the minute.

Looking at Primavera, I’m hoping for Blur, would take Kendrick, and crossing me fingers that My Morning Jacket rock up somewhere 

17 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Feel like every festival is stacking itself to the hilt and we’re feeding on crumbs. I know it’ll be worth it in the end, but Christ it feels agonising at the minute.

Looking at Primavera, I’m hoping for Blur, would take Kendrick, and crossing me fingers that My Morning Jacket rock up somewhere 

I share your agony and I desperately need some names soon so I can start dreaming about next summer but knowing that RW always nails it in the end, I'm not that worried. And tbh, I'm not incredibly jealous of any lineup that I've seen in other festivals so far (I mean, look at Pinkpop). Some names yes, e.g. I'd love to have blur/Depeche Mode/Ghost/etc. from Primavera of course but overall I'm optimistic we'll get a better deal.

• Upvote 1