Rock Werchter 2023

BenG92

Seems like P!nk is the headliner of boutique next year (nice leak found by one of the forum members of festileaks) !

All this leaking (1st Muse, now this), is surprising to me, never seen it this bad from RW! With a bit of luck and good investigators we might get the full lineup soon at this rate 😅

On 9/20/2022 at 4:21 PM, polnico said:

Seems like P!nk is the headliner of boutique next year (nice leak found by one of the forum members of festileaks) !

All this leaking (1st Muse, now this), is surprising to me, never seen it this bad from RW! With a bit of luck and good investigators we might get the full lineup soon at this rate 😅

Where did you see this information?

On 8/23/2022 at 4:00 PM, BenG92 said:

Fred Again for the same slot Bicep/Jamie occupied this year as a dance alternative. Caught him on a whim at Primavera but didn't appreciate enough at the time just how good he is. This set will be timeless.

AB sold out instantly (never seen an AB sold out this fast). I would honestly not be surprised to see him headline the Barn, he's bigger than Jamie XX in Belgium atm.

I also see him as a potential Core Festival headliner, if they renew it.

Anyway, wherever he is next summer, not missing him Again..

The show from Arctic Monkeys at Pukkelpop was so boring this year, I really hope they won't come to RW... even if there're a lot of chances they come with their schedule and the upcoming album...

A line-up like this would be possible - but not my favorite as I'd like to see Billie Eilish headlining it but she could go back to Werchter Boutique as it was scheduled in 2020.

Arctic Monkeys - The Strokes - ...
Kendrick Lamar - ...
Muse - My Chemical Romance - Paramore...
Rage Against The Machine - Parkway Drive...

Dont think the whole poster is accurate, just cause of the fact that its not really possible for any festival to have the full line up totally completed in September. I mean, it is possible, but just not real in this climate now, when everything is getting pushed back and roll outs are slower than before. With that said, I think Ghost would not accept billing below Parkway drive ?

I do believe RATM and RHCP will be there.

Also looks like some artists are billed with incorrect names, Romy XX is simply known as Romy when touring as a solo act, even though she's part of the XX! Also believe that Oliver Slim is actually Oliver Sim (also from the XX, this lineup's only missing Jamie now !), so another typo there.

Edit: and I am pretty sure there's also a typo in the RHCP's full name!

Edited by polnico