BST 2023

mike99

18 minutes ago, stanh said:

Looks fake, can't really see O Rod accepting that slot, plus she isn't announced for anywhere else this year (I don't think) - would be a massive booking.

Yeah I agree. But do think it's possible since they have spoken highly of eachother. Ellie seems likely due to same mngmnt but unsure about the last one. 

1 minute ago, GlastonTech1987 said:

Yeah I agree. But do think it's possible since they have spoken highly of eachother. Ellie seems likely due to same mngmnt but unsure about the last one. 

Raye it's super believable she'd be on a Lana bill. Slightly alt-pop and very popular with the gays (like Lana).

Ellie I can't talk for but I'd be more than down to catch her live. Loved Lights as an album and she's had a few decent tracks since (Falling For You from the Bridget Jones film especially). 

9 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

She's still on the up and up. Sam Fender supported the Stones last year when he was in I'd say a similar position. 

2 minutes ago, GlastonTech1987 said:

Yeah I agree. But do think it's possible since they have spoken highly of each other.

Yeah, will have to wait and see, would be an impressive booking if they did manage her. But don't think it's likely, think she is more likely to hit the festival circuit again next year once some more music is out. BST do have the cash though, but seems very unlikely. Would imagine if that was the lineup though, should be a pretty easy sell out, even with the golden circles and everything.

16 hours ago, GlastonTech1987 said:

Re. Where I found the poster, it was on a Lana Del Rey Facebook group... hence why I was unsure whether it was real.

It does look real, but some elements are off like the bottom and some of the typeface.

If its real, yay! If it's not, I wonder who the final act is?

Wonder what the penalty is for not booking a final act?

I think the point being made is more that the poster seems fake rather than the headliner details  I very much doubt there would be a penalty other than BST making money for 1 less day 

16 minutes ago, thunderroadjames said:

Do we think there is any chance of a ticket drop for the Springsteen 8 July show?

I love Bruce so much, booked to see him multiple times this summer already, but I find it hard to believe his shows were both sold out so quickly.

Perhaps a drop once they release the support acts?

There might be some released at the start of may due to the payment plan fiasco but can't imagine many.

The boss always sells out quickly!

On 4/13/2023 at 8:17 PM, judyblue110 said:

For Billy Joel I'll be amazed if Tom Odell and/or Jamie Cullum aren't tagged on because "pianos" innit?

I shared a cab with a couple of members of Jamie Callum’s band the other day, who were telling me they were a bit up shit creek financially because Jamie wasn’t booking any festivals this summer.