Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

1 minute ago, sisco said:

image.thumb.png.c6699332017c07179844368979405f4d.pngSo that’s how many acts we got last time.  Just scrolled through and the lineups are pretty much on the hour (9 or 10).  Praying 9 as I start a course at 10!! @Neil @eFestivals what time is your embargo until?

its at ten , 10, news is set to autopublish at ten, as long as i've set it right.

it'll be here

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/22/221206b.shtml

29 minutes ago, sisco said:

image.thumb.png.c6699332017c07179844368979405f4d.pngSo that’s how many acts we got last time.  Just scrolled through and the lineups are pretty much on the hour (9 or 10).  Praying 9 as I start a course at 10!! @Neil @eFestivals what time is your embargo until?

I did a double take when I saw this… my immediate thought was “I can see why they’ve rebooked James again”, and then I realised it was last years post 🤣🤣

Roll on 10am!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

I did a double take when I saw this… my immediate thought was “I can see why they’ve rebooked James again”, and then I realised it was last years post 🤣🤣

Roll on 10am!!

Ha, knew it’d catch someone out 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dpdp said:

The Divine Comedy, The Coral and Newton Faulkner is decent. I like The Enemy but not sure it's a must see again after Coventry. I'd see The Vaccines again probably although later output was poor. 

The Divine Comedy I imagine are opening in the afternoon early.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

The Divine Comedy, The Coral and Newton Faulkner is decent. I like The Enemy but not sure it's a must see again after Coventry. I'd see The Vaccines again probably although later output was poor. 

The Divine Comedy I imagine are opening in the afternoon early.

Their new album is their best work in years if you've not had a listen (not saying too much, but i thought it was v solid)

3 minutes ago, John L said:

It’s ok. Was never going to be as good as last year for me as pretty much all my favourite bands played then. I’ll wait and see what the next announcement brings. If you don’t live locally it’s not a cheap Festival anymore. 

I second this. Every festival announcement I’ve seen so far has been weak for next year and quite repetitive. There just doesn’t seem to be an awful lot of available artists next year