What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Ordered one of these to get some shade because 2023 is going to be hot:

Sun Shade Sail 2m x 2m https://amzn.eu/d/3OJRsbg

Improvised space blanket tent shade worked ok at boomtown but started falling apart after a few days and was a bit noisy. This should be a bit more robust, hopefully get many years out of it. 

Edited by I am Jon

54 minutes ago, I am Jon said:

Improvised space blanket tent shade worked ok at boomtown but started falling apart after a few days and was a bit noisy. This should be a bit more robust, hopefully get many years out of it. 

Time to invest in a quechua fresh n black !

13 hours ago, I am Jon said:

Love how the images in the product description include a diagram warning against setting it up horizontally rather than at an angle, then the next two images show it set up horizontally. 

17 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Was due to have my hernia operation today, was walking down to theatre after all the prep and it was cancelled. Totally gutted. 

I’ve even had an arrow put on me and everything. 

Oh no that must be awful. Hope it'[s rescheduled soon. 

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Changing one of the sides from the prodigy to some of my festival wristbands which were previously hidden on my cap  sadly some aren’t in great Nick and I’ve lost 8 over the years … looked on eBay but they cost a fortune!!  

What years do you need? Maybe some, like me, are less sentimental about memorabilia?

Just now, moogster said:

I located a less than pristine but decent 2014. Will investigate for 2011 and 13 when I find out where they are kept and am not getting suspicious look from Other half.

thanks .... dont get in any sort of trouble though ... less than pristine is great ..... they will be glued to the hat anyway ... really appreciated 

Watched Bicep back with Mrs B and she said, “next year we should try and get on the barrier for an act” which is massive progress from “we can’t go every year - we can’t afford it and we’ve got a child” last month 😂 

Also really chuffed with how saving is going for tickets. Got two ticket deposits and the campervan ticket money saved already. Been siphoning cash off from my personal spending budget and a bit from some extra work I did. F1969428-ECE1-4117-8AA5-B28C729008D6.thumb.jpeg.e989e535423d57b95245b7b82611d23f.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Set up a google sheets for coach ticket buying groups.

Can't wait to join the scrap for Bristol coach tix.

Just a quick question. In previous years have single coach tix ever been part of the coach sales? Like you could buy a single coach ticket along with your ticket?

Edited by Ghost of Robbie Williams

5 hours ago, Ghost of Robbie Williams said:

Just a quick question. In previous years have single coach tix ever been part of the coach sales? Like you could buy a single coach ticket along with your ticket?

Nope

5 hours ago, Ghost of Robbie Williams said:

Set up a google sheets for coach ticket buying groups.

Can't wait to join the scrap for Bristol coach tix.

Yes to single coach tickets, with no return ticket, but it's only from Bristol, London and maybe couple of other places, you still get the festival ticket on the coach