What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Last weekend we did a night camping after a sponsored walk and used it as a dummy run to see if we needed anything else. I realised I needed a new sleeping bag, and an airbed for the camp bed as apparently I’m old now 🤣

My friend didn’t realise he took a junior sleeping bag despite being over 6ft so that was a good mistake to make then and not when we go!!

Also want to look at sorting a decent power bank out as the one I ordered (link was on here) cancelled!! Any suggestions for a power bank that will let me the weekend greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, Missrenegade said:

Last weekend we did a night camping after a sponsored walk and used it as a dummy run to see if we needed anything else. I realised I needed a new sleeping bag, and an airbed for the camp bed as apparently I’m old now 🤣

My friend didn’t realise he took a junior sleeping bag despite being over 6ft so that was a good mistake to make then and not when we go!!

Also want to look at sorting a decent power bank out as the one I ordered (link was on here) cancelled!! Any suggestions for a power bank that will let me the weekend greatly appreciated!

This is the one I've bought recently. 

When I asked about it in here, others also recommended it

Anker Power Bank, 325 Portable Charger (PowerCore Essential 20K) 20000mAh Battery Pack with High-Speed PowerIQ Technology and USB-C (Input Only) for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and More https://amzn.eu/d/6O3q4yW

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2023 at 4:04 PM, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Took delivery of packets of little squeeze on hair beads and gems. Tried one out...pleased 😊20230525_154844.thumb.jpg.c9980ebe256b94a592bba40d6c324c22.jpg

CUTE!

Mrs 4am would love them - link please?

I went early and did the booze shop today.  40 cans of Inch's cider and 2 bottles of Kraken.  In addition to the Magic Rock order of 72 cans of various beers  think we'll be fine. 😉

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

CUTE!

Mrs 4am would love them - link please?

I went early and did the booze shop today.  40 cans of Inch's cider and 2 bottles of Kraken.  In addition to the Magic Rock order of 72 cans of various beers  think we'll be fine. 😉

They were from Shein. Can't find these specific ones again at the moment but if you type in 'hair beads' or 'hollow hair jewels' or something similar there are loads of pretty things 😊 only about £1.50 a pack

Went rooting around in the basement yesterday morning and found some things I thought I'd lost. A self-inflating air mattress, a headtorch, and a travel towel.

It's a pile, a very small pile, but a pile nonetheless that I'm forming. Hopefully a lot of the travel items like the air mattress and towel can squeeze into the tent bag when I check it in.