First Lineup poster  (2022)
12 March:  
First Lineup poster   (2020)

14 March: First Lineup poster (2024)
15 March:  
First Lineup poster  (2019)
27 March:  Main Stages  (2013)
29 March:  First Lineup poster  (2016)
30th March:  First Lineup poster  (2017)

4 April:  First Lineup poster, most of main stages  (2014)
11 April:  Full Lineup  (2005)
14 April:  Main stages  (2010)  /  Main stages  (2011)   First Lineup poster (no 3rd headliner)  (2015)
29 April:  Main Stages  (2008)

22 May:  Full Lineup and times  (2014)
25 May:  Full Lineup  (2009)
29 May:  Full Lineup  (2008)  /  29 May:  
Full Lineup with times  (2019)
30 May:  Full Lineup  (2003)  /  Full Lineup  (2013)  /  Full Lineup including days and times  (2017)  /  
Full Lineup including days and times  (2022)
31 May:  Full Lineup  (2007)   Full Lineup including days and times (2016)

1 June:  Lineup announced in The Guardian  (2000)
1 June:  Full Lineup  (2004)
2 June:  Full Lineup including days & set times  (2015)
13 June:  Full Lineup with times  (2011)
17 June:  Full Lineup with times  (2010)
19 June:  Full Lineup  (2002)

It's well documented it's the longest we've waited to receive any official announcement on non full lineup related things. You're just being pedantic.

Even the release came with a fans have been waiting for the festival to announce something.

4 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

1 announcement this week I think - either Silver Hayes, new Map or Theatre & Circus

Or maybe the Glade... Thinking as it's Monday and they're on a roll we might get another this week. Still gonna go with SH, map or T&C.

1 minute ago, Acid_Haze said:

Or maybe the Glade... Thinking as it's Monday and they're on a roll we might get another this week. Still gonna go with SH, map or T&C.

Glade announced today 🙂

edit: may have read this post incorrectly 😂

Edited by eatingglitter

11 minutes ago, LeFreak said:

Question for the experienced Glasto goers who follow this sort of stuff. What stages will be included in the Silver Hayes announcement whenever it drops? Levels, Wow, Lonely Hearts is it?

Assuming it's the same as last year the ones you have posted + a small one called Firmlyn Rooted & one that hosts talks called The Information 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Gonna be honest.... massively still processing the Shangri-La poster.  The Glade announcement has fully stocked me on stuff to listen to I'm quite happy to wait a bit now..... 

im jealous. i wish i knew the acts or liked the music but i just dont. and ive rally tried!!!! theres so much if it at glasto too. has anyone here been in my shoes but then found a way to get into it??

1 minute ago, Nuthugger said:

im jealous. i wish i knew the acts or liked the music but i just dont. and ive rally tried!!!! theres so much if it at glasto too. has anyone here been in my shoes but then found a way to get into it??

No, it's all a dreadful racket. But I believe drugs help.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

I used to be a rock & indie kid but honestly the more I've been to Glastonbury the more I've just fallen for Dance music I think the atmosphere at the dance stages is a lot better in most cases (just my opinion not a statement of fact),  The crowd ar Daniel Avery at the Lonely Hearts Club was as good as any last year. 

That being said there are some quality non Dance Acts on these line ups aswell.

Bob Vylan, Lambrini Girls etc etc

Out of curiosity do you like any of the more accessible electronic acts  - Prodigy, Chase & Status, Fatboy Slim, Chemical Brothers etc etc

Edited by Ben7amin_
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nuthugger said:

Just close your eyes and dance to the beat - or every other beat it it is too fast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

I used to be a rock & indie kid but honestly the more I've been to Glastonbury the more I've just fallen for Dance music I think the atmosphere at the dance stages is a lot better in most cases (just my opinion not a statement of fact),  The crowd ar Daniel Avery at the Lonely Hearts Club was as good as any last year. 

That being said there are some quality non Dance Acts on these line ups aswell.

Bob Vylan, Lambrini Girls etc etc

Out of curiosity do you like any of the more accessible electronic acts  - Prodigy, Chase & Status, Fatboy Slim, Chemical Brothers etc etc

i know a few fatboy slim tunes. i dont mind him. went to see chemical bros at glasto a few years back and I didnt get it tbh. maybe I just need to find my niche but its difficult because theres loads of different genres and I dont really know the difference 

35 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

i know a few fatboy slim tunes. i dont mind him. went to see chemical bros at glasto a few years back and I didnt get it tbh. maybe I just need to find my niche but its difficult because theres loads of different genres and I dont really know the difference 

Yeah I mean dnb is about the same to house music as Country is to Death metal

Id recommend Chase & Status No More Idols as a good entry to drum n bass.  

If you like it might be good idea to try more of genre if you dont like it probably dnb is not for you. 

If you are amenable to this I can probably make other suggestions for other genres. 

The Glastonbury full line up page with the setimes had description of each act so you can find out what style stuff is there 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Yeah I mean dnb is about the same to house music as Country is to Death metal

Id recommend Chase & Status No More Idols as a good entry to drum n bass.  

If you like it might be good idea to try more of genre if you dont like it probably dnb is not for you. 

If you are amenable to this I can probably make other suggestions for other genres. 

The Glastonbury full line up page with the setimes had description of each act so you can find out what style stuff is there 

thank you sir. that'll be one for the weekend 😁