Cheap Tickets / Seatfiller links Thread

gfa

1 hour ago, snoochie1981 said:

Depeche Mode and BMTH @ O2 Aream have been added to Ladbrokes Live

These weren't showing an hour or so ago but just won a pair of tickets for Depeche Mode! Woohoo!

We were only talking about wanting to see them last week but tickets were quite pricey so this is excellent! 🙂 

Edited by cdm22
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gregory said:

Has anyone won tickets more than once over the last few months, on one account? I accidentally won Stormzy tickets when the website launched and haven't had much luck since, so only playing if I actually want to / can go to shows now.

I won All Points East tickets back in August on the same account so it is possible although guessing I have very much lucked out now.

I won tickets for Muse, then yesterday won tickets for Jingle Bell Ball (I'm not going, but my mum is very excited!)

I realised that your weekly entries don't stack up higher than 12 plays, so now I'm going to make sure I don't let them go to waste.

Yes, nothing available at the moment. Depeche Mode and BMTH went quicker than previous tickets. 

There isn’t really a pattern as to when they add new events but you can see what’s ‘Coming Soon’ (currently a boxing match and Jay Chou). Also, check out the event listing for the O2 Arena given they have the box there, next concerts likely to be Davido and 1975.

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Have you tried the power play? It uses 3 at a time however I saved up 12 goes and the 3rd lot of 3 got my BMTH tickets 

Yeah I had a couple of goes with that too. Congratulations on the Bring Me tickets! That's gonna be great

• Upvote 1